Even though she saved herself, She still felt bad for cheating on Kentrell.

it didn't take Leonardo long to fall for Saint and that's where he messed up at. After a long night of sex, Saint snuck his phone and shared his location with the only person number she knew at the moment.

Kaylee.

Her number was easy to remember being that it was only repeated numbers but in a certain order.

After sharing the location and explaining to Kaylee that it was her and what was going on, Saint deleted the threads and back tracked everything she had done before sitting the phone back previously were it was.

Kaylee didn't tell Kentrell because Saint didn't want her too, but she did tell everyone that she was moving, She just lied about where to.

Kaylee dropped everything to come all the way to Italy just to save her bestfriend and that's what she did, all by herself. There were much blood on both Saint and Kaylee hands but it was all worth it in the end.

Saint knew he mother didn't know she had done escape being that all her guys were dead. She would just have to find out when she makes her trip back to Italy in three weeks, but Saint was planning on being back with her family by then.

"I just know Kentrell's gonna hate me when i show up at his front door." Saint's tears started up again with her head in her hands. "I just wanna be around my babies Kaylee, i hate this for them. "

"He's not gonna hate you Saint. It's not like you intentionally ran away from your family, your were kidnapped! " Kaylee huffed using the pad of her thumb to wipe Saints face. "Just tell me whenever you're ready and i'll book our flights, you have two weeks to think this through. "

"I don't have anything to think about anymore, Im ready."

"Okay well i can book our flights for next week. Hm lemme call Kentrell so you can hear his voice and see Mu'Lani" She stated.

Pulling her second phone out, Kaylee unlocked it going to Kentrell's contact name pressing the facetime icon. After the Third ring he ended up picking up with a babbling Lani in the background.

"Whaddup Kay" He spoke sitting the phone up against the wall as he stood in front it with lani in his arms while pour tea in a styrofoam cup.

"Hey Kentrell, What yall doing? She asked cutting her camera off before turning the phone to Saint so she could see both him and lani who were directly in the camera.

"Shit nun in Cali with my kids" He drunk out the cup before throwing it in the trash picking up the phone. "Wassam withchu? Yo ass don't en' visit Utah nomore."

"Nothing just sitting around and I know i just been busy, but i do try and stay in contact with y'all. "

"That ain't enough, anything could happen and all you want us to go off is a fuckin' phone call. You needa make time for us dude, ain nun to leave houston for a li' bit. Feel like i done lost you too now all i got is Tink, and Teelee beside the boys" He snapped leaving Saint and Kaylee speechless.

"i- um

"My bad mane im still fucked up bout my girl mane. Just wish i had spent mo' time with ha' "He sat on the couch putting Lani binkie in her mouth. He knew she was sleepy since she kept making noise.

"I understand! I'll actually be in Utah next week, I hope y'all be back out there by then" She said trying to make sure he was back before she book the flights.

"Fasho, We coming back this weekend matter fact. That's when you should be making yo way down thea' instead of next week. "

"I'll see what i can do." She told him knowing she would have to go over it with Saint first.

"Bet, Fuck yo camera off for turn that bitch on." He mugged.

Turning the phone back towards herself, Kaylee made sure Saint was out the way before turning the camera on. She saw the pout on Her face and knew how bad Saint wanted to just blurt out and say somthing but she was only respecting her wishes.

"Ugly ass dude, looka li' Pud " He moved the camera showing Mu'Lani who was staring up at the big tv that was hanging on the wall while T.O.T.S played.

Saint found it adorable how he name Lani after her and even gave her-her nickname to keep her name alive.

"Look mama, looka yo TeTe" He tapped her pointing towards the phone and she glanced at it before looking back at the tv.

"Hi Mu'Lani, i can't wait to see you babygirl." Kaylee smiled brightly cause Lani to smile at the baby voice Kaylee was doing. "How you doing though Trell?"

"I'm coolin', Ion really have a choice. Ain't like i can have my baby back, i been dreaming she still alive and that shit be making me mad as hell. " He chuckled softly. "Everytime at the end of the dream she just say this fuck shit like 'imma see you soon' fuck that mean? a nigga finna die too?" He asked with a curious expression.

"N-No you know that's just how dreams are." Kaylee fumbled over her words shocked at what he just said.

"Ion know Kaylee, but shit I luh that girl with all my heart mane. Ion even want nobody else, shit crazy. " He huffed. "Girl driving me insane, Can't wait to go back to sleep. Imma go early so the dream can last longer. " He said truthfully.

"Whatever you do, tell her i love her and hug her for me. " Kaylee told him and he nod his head.

"Fasho" He mumbled brushing off how she was talking. It was like as if she was over the death of Saint and was moving on with her life.

He knew people grieve and get over things differently, Hell he was inlove with saint so he didn't expect anyone to act how he did, but with Kaylee, it just felt like somthing was off.

Little did he know, Saint was beside Kaylee this whole time.

Excuse Mistakes Ts Ain't Edit. 🫂