My brother came and smacked his head with his hand, causing his attention to drift away. He soon got focused and they were getting ready for the game to start.

Most of our schoolmates were here, but there was a section for families, which I was grateful for because I would not handle this well with girls coming up to me every five seconds asking for my brothers number or for me to give them my brothers number.

The hockey team coach looked over at us and waved, he has done that at every game, he's a nice guy, he also has the hots for Aunt Mel. Their bench was on the same side as us, so right now he was looking away from the game, but once the whistle blew, he turned around swiftly.

The first period is always chaos. There is a constant battle of trying to get on the board. June was a goalkeeper so he stayed back, as Luke was a left forward wing. Watching him play hockey was extremely attractive, there's not a lie there.

That's until he decides to be an idiot and get slammed into the wall, but let's hope that doesn't happen tonight.

Did I forget to mention that it's also championships?

The other team ended up getting the puck down to our side, Luke dropped back a little to help as the defense for the other team started moving up.

I looked down at my phone to try and distract me from the pending anxiety and adrenaline i was starting to feel because of this stupid game. It's been ten minutes already?

The time was flying and there was now nine minutes left on the clock and they were just playing a constant game of keep away it seems.

One person from our team got the puck and skated up the rink. Aunt Mel grabbed my hand and her leg bounced. Josie was already screaming, and Ciara was holding her hands over her mouth. Luke sood on the outside, waiting for the assist if it was needed.

The center passed it to the right wing, who then took a shot and missed. Luke acted quickly and got right into the mix of the other team and got the rebound. I let out a breath of air when he emerged fine and skated back towards my brother who hit him over and over again with a smile on his face.

He looked over at the stands and made direct eye contact with me, and pointed to his number once again. He was driving me crazy. I was becoming even more love sick for him than I ever was.

The period soon ended and the team went back into the locker rooms. The score was 1-1 now. Great, am I right? The second period is always boring. They neve play their best, both teams. They are too scared to make a move, so they just end up passing it the entire time.

The ref blew the whistle for the second period after they got back out. Luke was on the bench which I didn't understand why. Normally he plays all game. I would think that coach would put him in all game since it's the championships too.

June ended up getting the puck within the first minute and passing it up to the other left wing. He stumbled a bit before getting his composure. What a newbie. I think he's a freshman.

A guy from the other team came and smashed him right into the wall. Definitely a newbie. The coach started yelling and Luke jumped over the wall as the other guy jumped into the box.

Do I even need to say why my face is red?

The second period ended with the score of 1-2. The other team was currently winning, and both my brother and Luke were pissed, you could tell. They skated off of the rink and quickly went back to the locker room. He looked at me as he walked by and his face softened but he soon walked off and caught up with his team.

"He's pissed." Ciara said and we all were sitting on the edge of our seats.

"They both are. And they have every right to be, they both shouldn't act on their anger though."

Once the fifthteen minute intermission was up, the boys came out of the locker room. June looked over at me and shook his head, but waved with a smile after. I waved back and he jumped over the wall, being extra before skating over to the goal.

Luke followed behind him, but skated to his spot.
Nerves were high. The right wing had the puck and Luke was currently in a battle with a guy from the other team. The score was tied now and there were five minutes left.

I could tell that they did not want to go into a shootout. When Luke turned his head and I could see him, his nose was bleeding but he seemed to not notice.

He got in front of the guy that was hitting him, and got the pass from the right wing before making a 180 and shooting. Ciara stood up once the puck landed right into the back of the net.

My brother skated over to him and threw his body onto his. They both fell to the ground and I laughed. I think I was the only one in the entire stadium, sitting.

He looked over at me and pointed to his number, once more before they got back into position to finish the next couple minutes of the game. Now all they had to do was keep it away.

When the buzzer rang out, more screams occurred. People were going crazy, some happy, and some mad. Luke threw off his helmet, as did my brother and they hugged each other. The blood now dried on his face. What a look?

The boys ran to the locker room and the coaches waved all of the family members down, to wait in the hallway by the locker room. I leaned against the wall as Aunt Mel, Ciara, and Josie socialized with the other parents.

I had no problem with them, I just wanted to go home and see the guys. The door to the locker room opened and the coach walked out holding the trophy. Aunt Mel whispered loudly, causing his face to turn a shade of pink. The team soon followed after him. June ran right to Aunt Mel and Luke ran right to me.

Favorites...

I wrapped my arms around him as he lifted me off the ground.

"Congrats Sunshine, you didn't lose!" I patted his head and he laughed.

My legs wrapped around his torso as he held me close. I wonder if he could hear and or feel how quickly my heart was beating?

1789 Words