I sat down in my chair, "It matters to me..."

He sighed and read over my assignment.

I clung onto his arm as he read. Then he said, "Kay.....I don't see the problem."

I groaned, "There is no problem....I'm just lazy."

He pulled away and stood up, "Oh Toms, we talked about this."

I huffed and stood up, "I know and I've kept my grades up, but I'm bored."

He went to the closet and pulled out sweats and a shirt, "Alright, love."

I layed back down on the bed and watched him change, "Put the sweats away."

He laughed then put his sweats away, "There, better?"

I smiled, "Mhmm."

He sat down at his desk again and opened up his laptop.

"You have homework?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied as he bagen work on his laptop.

I groaned, "I'm bored."

"You alredy told me that." He yawned.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

He nodded, "Mhmm."

"Can I sit on your lap?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "No, I'm doing homework."

I frowned then sat up and looked at him, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" He replied.

"You seem...different lately." I told him nervously.

"How so?"

I walked over and sat at my desk again, "Your not very touchy."

He shrugged, "You just think that, cause I'm busy a lot. Not to mention, I just showered you in a bunch of kisses. "

I huffed, "We haven't had sex in a while."

He looked at me and laughed, "Well I'm sorry, I don't have time for intercourse, but I'm trying to stay focused."

"On what?" I asked.

He sighed, "Keeping my grades up, so I can get into a good college. Working hard at my job, so I can afford my tuition.....and yours."

I raised an eyebrow, "I don't need you to pay for my tuition."

He frowned "I want to...,but...Whose paying for it then?"

I shrugged, "My mum or brothers will probably help me out, and I work too. Plus, Lexi will help you with yours if you just ask."

He huffed, "I don't wanna ask anyone for help. I need to do it on my own."

He typed away at his keyboard and seemed very focused. We fell silent for a couple minutes.....

I sighed, "Ranboo I miss you."

He stopped what he was doing and closed his laptop. He put his head in his hands and sighed, "Tommy....I-..."

I stood up, "No, I- I get it. You want us to have good futures...so your working hard for the both of us."

He looked at me, "Baby....."

I shrugged, "No it's fine, really.....I just miss you, y'know?"

He reached for my hand and I moved mine away, "Go ahead and finish your work. I'm gonna head to bed."

He sighed, "Hey T- Tommy?"

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"...I love you." He sniffled

I nodded, "I know...and I love you too."

I went over to the bed and he opened back up his laptop. He began his work again and I sat down looking at him.

I- I can't help myself....Jeez-

"Ranboo I know you're doing everything for us...,but I want what we had." I said and covered my mouth right away.

Shit....

He closed his laptop again, "Tommy, I miss you too, but I'm not sorry that you need constant affection and I can't give it to you!"

I teared up, "I didn't mean it like that....and I don't need constant affection, but I'd like to feel like we're in a relationship and not just friends."

"Is that how you feel?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "Well....yeah. We haven't cuddled at all lately and you won't make out with me. You never.....touch me or make time to talk and I feel like this is one sided."

He stood up, "Is that what you think? That this is one sided?"

I took a calming breath so that I wouldn't cry, "Sometimes it feels that way....and I'm not saying I need your affection 24/7, I'm just saying that our physical connection matters."

"Tommy, are you not sexualy attracted to me? I'm sexually attracted to you." He told me.

I sighed, "I very much am, it's just that I haven't....felt you in a while."

He fidgeted with his hands, "Tommy, did I mess up?"

I shook my head, "No......,but you've distanced us a bit?"

He stood there looking at me with no emotion, "Do you believe that I love you, without me having to say it?"

I looked away, "Well.....I mean-..." I shrugged, "Most of the time."

"Come here." He said staring at me.

I was unsure of how he was feeling. I couldn't quite read him.

I walked over towards him and he hugged me tightly. He picked me up and I was startled. He sat me on the bed and looked at me.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

He smiled softly, "I just want to hold you."

I nodded and he sat down beside me. He hugged my waist and I leaned on him, "I don't want to force this."

He ran his fingers through my hair, "We're not, I know we have a physical connection. We haven't lost what we had darling. We've just been busy. So don't worry...."

"How long will it take...to be normal again?" I asked.

"We're still us baby....Now, can I kiss you?" He asked.

I blushed lightly, "Mhmm."

1,515 words
Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed! <3
Later Gamers! :)