We All Deserve To Die

Chapter I

He was so furious as he looked down at the body of judge Turpin, his blood was all over the bricked floor of Mrs. Lovett's underground. His eyes were still half opened, blood still flows from the slits on his throat. He can kill that awful man a thousand times and he still wouldn't feel satisfied. He wants him alive so he can slit his throat again, only this time, he'll do it much slower so that the filthy judge can taste death in a more excruciating and longer pain. His grip on his straight razor or as he called it, "friend", tightened as it glistened once more when lights from the burning fire inside the oven hit it as he raised his hand again, aiming it to the lifeless body of that nasty old man who ruined his life, who led his dear Lucy to her death, who kidnapped his precious Johanna.

"You deserve death!!! You shall wait and see me in hell, and I'll kill you again! I'll kill you with my hands a million times!!!" he screamed as he stabbed the man with his blood-covered friend wherever it landed.

A loud gasp made his hand stop midair. His eyes were still burning with so much anger as he looked at the direction where the gasp came from. There stood the bloody widow, his fair landlady who had once baked pies with human's meat unknowingly. It was easy lying to the bloody widow about where he got the meat he once used to pay for his rent, he didn't know if she just didn't care where on Earth the meat came from or if she's just too naïve to trust her tenant.

Mrs. Lovett's hands were covering her mouth, he can tell she was trembling, her legs are almost giving up as she eyed the body of the judge before him, then her eyes met his evil gaze and he grinned.

Mrs. Lovett tried to step back and run but Sweeney Todd's long legs got him up to her in mere seconds. His hands that are covered in blood reached for her arms and she almost bumped into him when he forcefully pulled her.

"Now where ye headin', pet?" he grinned at her. He can see her fearful eyes almost tearing up now. Mr. Todd raised his knife to the air just in front of her frightened face, his eyes were following the metal blade as he gently wiped the blood off onto her dress, he then stroke it so gently onto her skin. It was hot because of the fresh blood that covered it just awhile ago.

"We all deserve to die Mrs. Lovett. Even you... Even I..."
"M-Mr....Todd..." she stummered which made him smile wider. He wasn't himself. All the anger he had for the man he just killed came rushing down to his very soul as well as the almost satisfaction he can feel in his nerves for finally taking revenge for what he'd done to him 14 years ago. Unconsciously his grip tightened up on the knife against Mrs. Lovett's neck and the shivers moved down her shoulder blades in double time, the veins are visibly shown on her ever pale skin as she held her breath. He smiled at her as he step back a little, ready to push the razor into her neck.

"B-Ben...ja...min." She managed to say in a whisper. As if he went back to his senses, he looked at the young widow before him. That was only then he noticed she was already in tears. He loosen up, confused of whatever hell he had to do next. Should he kill this bloody woman who has been attending to all his needs in the past month since he went back to this hell called Fleet Street or spare her life.

He shook his head violently, as his hand holding the razor went back to his side. What was he doing! What was he thinking! This woman isn't just another bloody woman for Pete's sake! He looked at her again, she was trembling so much, she looked again at the two lifeless bodies on the floor and her legs finally gave in.

"Pull yourself together Mrs. Lovett! He grabbed her arms and forced her to stand up. You can bake the meat of this man just like you did with that stupid loser of a barber."
"P-pir....relli... T-the meat you.... It was...." she almost threw up realizing what they just did, what she just did unknowingly.
"You have no choice but to be my accomplice now...unless of course..." His head rotated from looking at her face to the direction where the judge is, then to the unknown beggar before he looked at her again and continued. "You want to be one of them..." he looked at his razor again.

What had just happen? Who is this demon in front of her? What had he done to Benjamin Barker? She was aware as he told her so from the moment she recognized the man who suddenly appeared in her bake shop as the same man who lived in their spare room for rent 14 years ago that he came back for revenge, never had she imagined that his revenge would be like this. People who were slit on their throats and baked into pies.

"Now get your hands dirty will you!" he shouted which startled her senses and she almost jumped.
"Get that old woman undressed and take her meat!"
"No!!! Oh God!" she bursted into tears.
"You filthy...!" he grabbed her neck as if to strangle her. "And what do you intend to do now?! Well get on!" He pushed her and swiftly moved in a motion as if he was jumping back to where the judge was and continued. "Report to this judge what had just happen here." He squats beside the lying corpse on the floor and he raised the face of the judge facing the already trembling Mrs. Lovett then violently crushed it back to the floor making her jumped and closed her eyes tightly as the sound of his skull hitting the concrete floor eminated in the underground. He then went near the old woman, the beggar who suddenly came up to his barbershop by the time he was slitting Turpin's throat. Of course he never had an option but to kill her too. No one should know about his killings. No one... He reason out to himself.

He went close to her and kicked her lifeless arms as he got to her.
"Well I never intended to kill this one. But she was 'blessed' enough to witness the sentence of this bloody judge you see." His leg is stepping on the woman's chest. Nellie looked at the moving man in front of her with fear and pity at the same time. False accusations made him into this monster. She shook her head as tears fell down her cheeks, the good man she knew in her childhood was killed by the same man threatening her own life now. Benjamin Barker he was, the man who had so much love for his family and for everyone around him, the man she respected so much and became the epitome of a perfect "padre de familia" for her. He's gone now, all that was left in him is the blinding anger inflicted by the dead judge inside that underground basement.

"Same would happen to you if you continue being disobedient Mrs. Lovett." Nellie gasped again, she so much wanted to run but she can't , she felt as if she'd been glued in that place, any wrong move would definitely cost her her very own life.
Sweeney squat in front of the corpse.
He pushed the strands of hair that covered the beggar's face. He looked at her...Closer...
Mrs. Lovett, again gasped and covered her mouth as her eyes are now set on the face of the woman.