Episode 3: Now In Color

Start from the beginning

WANDA: Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless.

"Very punny." Peter nodded, Shuri gave him a thumbs up

VISION: Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned?

DR. NIELSEN: Hypothetically speaking, ever new father-to-be gets nervous.

VISION: Well, I have nerves of steel, so there goes your theory, Mr. Doctor-

"Someone's testy." Kate smiled

Clint shrugged, "First kid is scary."

Kate stared at him for a moment before, "You have kids?"

Clint shot up in his seat to look at her, "I forgot not everyone in here knew that."

WANDA: Vision, why don't you see the doctor out?

VISION: Good idea, yes.

Vision walks with the doctor to the front door.

VISION: Thank you so much for dropping by, Dr. Nielsen.

Wanda smiles and walks to the kitchen while rubbing her belly. Vision and Dr. Nielsen walk out of the house.

DR. NIELSEN: Well, I'm just glad you caught me in time. I'm taking the wife on vacation this afternoon.

"If they can leave on vacation could Wanda and Vision get out of whatever this is?" Peter asked Tony

Tony shrugged, "It depends. Might be a Truman Show situation where they think they're going somewhere but they're not."

Behind them Strange sighed, "If this is what I think it is, I doubt that doctor is goin to get out."

Tony looked back at Strange, "How would you know what this is?"

Strange rolled his eyes, "I was the Sorcerer Supreme. I know a lot about magic."

Tony scoffed, "Yea, magic." He turned back around as Strange muttered something about a snap.

Only Agatha caught the 'was Sorcerer Supreme'. This intrigued her quite a bit though for obvious reasons she kept it to her self

VISION: Oh, have a nice holiday. Hey, Herb!

Vision waves at Herb next door, who is trimming some hedges.

HERB: Hey, buddy!

Herb waves back. Vision turns back to the doctor.

VISION: Listen, can you keep news of Wanda's...

He makes a noise and mimes around his belly.

VISION: You know, just between us, because, uh, I don't know. Everything's happening so quickly. We'd like to keep the news just in the family for right now.

DR. NIELSEN: Of course. Mum's the word. I'm off. Bermuda, baby!

He pumps his fist. Vision does too in response. Vision looks over and sees Herb, who is running his hedge trimmer through the wall separating their properties.

"Uh, is he okay?" Peter looked around the room

"That's a good hedge trimmer." Alexei joked, earning no laughes

VISION: Hey, Herb! Think you might have taken the hedge-trimming a little too far there, old chum.

HERB: So I have. Thanks, buddy.

Herb continues to saw through the wall.

"It's like he's in a trance or something." Clint leaned closer to the screen