𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵

004
NO FUCKING WAY

*ೃ༄*

ミ☆ ━━━━𝐋𝐈𝐕 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄. But the upset girl couldn't hold it in.

She couldn't stop thinking about the words that came out of Rafe Cameron's mouth, "You don't fucking get it, Routledge. You ruined my night. You and your little Pogue friends."

Those words taunted Liv. Yeah, Rafe Cameron was a bad person, but Liv didn't expect him to do that to her poor, innocent, sixteen-year old-self.

After JJ held her tightly. He picked her up bridal style and carried her home. He placed her into her bed and made sure she was comfortable.

Liv could also remember the words JJ spoke to her. "You're okay now, Liv"

A part of her felt like she could forget what happened but then, she had to fall asleep. That's when the mad stuff happens. The nightmares.

In the girl's sleep, she saw Rafe Cameron. She would have nightmares about him. 

*ೃ༄

Abruptly the girl was woken up by a loud thud. The girl groaned as she got up from her bed.

"What was that?" Liv called out to her brother, who looked stressed. "Woah, Your eye!" Liv shouted, She was the only one that hadn't seen his big bruise. It was kinda hard to miss.

"I don't want you to worry but, Sheriff Peterkin showed up and told us if we stay out of the Marsh, we won't be sent to foster care." Liv sighed, "You believe her?"

John B hesitated, "Yeah"

The two just looked at each other, Liv frowned, "I'm going outside" A can clattered as JB threw it at the wall.

"Morning," Liv smiled as she walked outside, seeing Kie, Pope, and JJ.

"Morning, Liv" Pope smiled. "You sleep okay?"

"I slept fine," The girl spoke before sitting down next to Kie. Olivia felt like she couldn't make eye contact with JJ. Not after how vulnerable she was in front of him last night.

JJ couldn't help but notice that Liv was wearing one of the shirts he had given her last year, which was too big for her. "I've been looking for that shirt!" JJ chuckled, "You can have it back if you want."

Liv shuddered to the boy. "No. Keep it." JJ smiled at her. She gave a faint smile back. Seeing JJ just reminded her of the kegger.

Suddenly, John B walked outside, looking bruised as ever, "Look, I'm callin' it off. All right?" Everyone just looked at John B. "Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS." Liv looked down, She knew that when John B said 'I', It meant her too.