everything changes (emotional)

morgan had been so lonely lately, with chase in la doing the hype house metflix series. he couldnt even find the strength to make videos anymore, no with his perfect muse gone.
all he did was stalk chases instagram and watch the hype house netflix series. the only part of his life he found solace in was his daily discord vc with his perfect kitten, they barely spent any time talking, only being able to spend time staring into each others arms and wondering how they managed to find each other.

Well, one day, something happened to change everything.
It was an average day for morgz, until he decided to go out to eat, treat himself once in a while. He invited his good friend, GeorgeNotFound, out with him so he wouldnt look lonely eating at a restaurant by himself
They met up and decided to go to nandos, which is where morgan hudsons life changed.
When they got there, they were extremely surprised to see Dhar Mann filming a video!!!
"omg its dhar mann!!" exclaimed george as he fainted to the ground. dhar mann turned to them, and he was all like, eureka! the perfect actor for my next video, and morgz couldn't believe his eyes when he started walking over
"hey cutie, wanna be in my video 😏"
morgz couldnt resist the sexy older mans charm. he agreed.
"we're going to be doing a different style of video today," Dhar smirked as him and morgz walked through the studio. instead of going to the usual recording rooms morgan had seen in the behind-the-scenes vlogs, he was taken to a small private room in dhar manns office.
It was obvious that it was a sex dungeon. it smelled of cum, sweat, and surprisingly, sizzling bacon. In there was a torture rack, some whips, and in the corner, a corpse. the post it note stuck next to her said: anastasia. died from too many orgasms. rip, fly high icon😔.
Before he could react, dhar had pulled morgz into a steamy kiss, but what morgan didnt know was that it was being livestreamed.
Dhar roamed his hands over morgans body, makingg him whine and squeal in ways he didnt know he could. morgz was so used to topping, he was clueless on how to please dhar, trying hopelessly to make him cum, when he realised, dhar wanted him to take a steamy shit in his mouth.
Morgz squatted over dhar manns face pushing a hot brown log out of his tight rectum. It was soft like ice cream and yet it felt like he was being stretched to infinity and beyond. Dhar enjoyed morgans struggle, opening his moutth to accept morgans tasty brown load on his tongue.
Little did morgan know, chase was watching the livestream. he saw every second of it, morgz taking a shit, anyas rotting corpse, and more and more tears kept cascading out of his orbs as he continued to watch, a slave to the pain

A/N: kind of a long chapter, let's pretend i didn't abandon this book for a year