"Well I haven't really eaten anything all morning but I'm still not hungry" I said and his little smile faded.

" But we can go. I'll just keep you company" I continued

"Jimin you can't watch me eat, you'll eat with me" he said holding my hand into his. He examined my face and eyes so hard that I even got shy.

"You look like you had no sleep at all" Eun-woo said. I tried to pull my hand but he held it tightly.

"I was up almost All night watching videos" I said lying through my teeth. I was just thinking about what happened with Kookie. I need to stop calling him that.

"Well sleep Is very important Mr Park. It'll help your face remain pretty like this" Eun-woo said side smiling.

"Hmm was that a compliment my good Sir?" I asked.

"Yes. You are very pretty Jimin" He said

"Well thank you...you are very...." I didn't get to finish my sentence as the phone rang.

"Jeon Corp, how may I help you?" I said professionally.

"Get your ass up here Jimin" a cold deep voice said before dropping the call sending shivers down my spine. I literally felt cold and scared. I pulled my hand away from Eun-woo and he looked at me worryingly.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Eun-woo asked worried.

"Nothing uhm...please excuse me" I said walking past him to the elevator. I couldn't say Jungkook wanted to see me because they seem to have some kind of beef. The ride in the elevator was just me fiddling with my fingers and taking long deep breaths. I finally stopped on Jungkook's floor and went to his office. I knocked

"Get in" he said. I slowly walked in biting my lip and fiddling with my fingers. He was doing something on his laptop and he didn't even look at me.

"You called for me Sir?" I said mentally applauding myself for not stuttering. This is a scary bunny. He continued typing on his laptop for a few seconds then he closed it and looked at me. His doe eyes boring holes in my body.

" Didn't I tell you to stay away from Eun-woo?" He asked. I gasped a bit getting taken aback. How did he know I was talking to him? Am I in trouble for it?

" Uh...you - you did Mr Jeon" I said biting my lip.

"So why are you so stubborn?" He asked looking at me.

"It was just a friendly conversation between two colleagues Mr Jeon, Nothing more" I said tempted to roll my eyes. But this man right here could eat me alive if I do that. So I just continued avoiding his eyes.

" He was fucking holding your hand Jimin!! What type of friendly conversation is That Huh?" He half shouted. I was so stunned I didn't even know what it was about.

" But Mr Jeon... Eun-woo is just..." He cut me off.

" Eun-woo is just someone you'll stay the fuck away from" he said through his greeted teeth scaring me a bit.

" Mr Jeon with all due respect, you're just my boss at work. My personal relationships have nothing to do with you because you're no one to me other than my boss" i sad sassily rolling my eyes.

He stood and with his hands on his pockets. He walked towards me and closed the door. There was a click sound so I figured he has locked it.

"What the fuck- did -you -just-say?" He said slowing his talking speed. I bit my lip looking down as if my feet were the most attractive thing in this room. Well of course they are. Have you seen my feet people? Okay jokes aside I was mad freaked but I couldn't back down and shows that he scares me.