NEW BOOKS + UPDATES

Hello my dear sweet lovelies^^^^^

It's been sooooooo long since I updated well the cause of that was my overly long writer's block and I'd be lying if I said that I have completely overcome it. It's still there but I found enough strength to start Two new books~~~!!

Before I tell u about those, lemme explain about my Taehyung FF Dragon without Wings situation.

As I said, my writer's block is mostly gone but still there so it's still kinda hard for me to write in, and second of all, the plot for DWW is a bit complicated so its still taking me time to summarize up a full plot up and I wanna do that before I start publishing the other chapter. It's not that I stopped writing it, I still am and wrote quite a few drafts. But as I said, this story needs some serious planning which will take a bit brainwork, but I promise I will not give up on this. Besides the above, my studies were also coming in the way. Grade 8 is very important and I gotta have my full focus.

So please DW, as I will start updating very soon enough.

To make up for it, I'm publishing two new books, one MDZS and another one a Jungkook X BTS FF. Both won't be that long but still I hope good enough:)

Fame comes with glitter and peaceful serendipityBut as the euphoria settles in

But as the euphoria settles in...
comes the epiphany of the price to pay and somehow we end up with a self placed stigma.

------------------

"Useless" He muttered angrily as he stared at his own reflection in the mirror. "Completely and utterly useless"

His enthralling doe eyes blurred with tears, as the nerves burned, pulling deeper into the pit of self loathe.

------------------

Will his hyungs be able to save him from himself?

______________________________________

"when the light is half-faded, but the world is not yet totally dark"

------------------------

Takes place during the Sunshot Campaign, in which Lan Wangji and Jiang Wanyin finds Wei Wuxian after 3 agonising months.

Only one slight problem.

The said man in black and red, doesn't remember anything or anyone from his time before he fell in the pits of hell. Except his own name and the person who threw him down in the Burial Mounds.

______________________________________

I hope you guys like the visuals and descriptions. I will be publishing these around 5th March.

Until then,

KinestAR ✨