< larry johnson hcs 3

✩ race: white
✩ sexuality: pansexual
✩ gender: genderqueer
✩ pronouns: any and all
✩ voice claim: kurt cobain

ꨄ︎ uses overly expensive hair products and his hair is always really clean.
ꨄ︎ mostly paints with watercolors and acrylics.
ꨄ︎ owns only band shirts.
ꨄ︎ tooth gap <3
ꨄ︎ literally the worst at comforting/dealing with vents. like he'll reply with "damn" anD THEN SAYS NOTHING ELSE FOR LIKE A MINUTE BEFORE ACTUALLY TRYING TO COMFORT YOU.
ꨄ︎ favorite subject is history and least favorite is anything related with maths or science.
ꨄ︎ sleep? don't know her.
ꨄ︎ makes deez nuts jokes every day and travis falls for them all.
ꨄ︎ always has paint on his hands or face since he makes no attempt to wash it off.
ꨄ︎ stoner & a pothead.
ꨄ︎ atheist larry.
ꨄ︎ loves pranking travis, thinks its funny.
ꨄ︎ despite being the biggest friend in the group he's probably the most laid back with his friends. unless he's upset then get into the bunker.
ꨄ︎ went to a sanity's fall concert once and got one of the members to sign one of his shirts. he hasn't washed that shirt since.
ꨄ︎ throws paper airplanes at teachers he doesn't like.
ꨄ︎ rips his own jeans.
ꨄ︎ loves taking the worst and most unflattering pictures of his friends and himself then printing them out to keep in a notebook.
ꨄ︎ when painting he'll wear his hair up in a pony or bun.
ꨄ︎ he smells like weed that's been covered up with some fruity cologne.
ꨄ︎ gave himself a small tattoo on the leg and now he has a half faded korn tattoo on his leg.
ꨄ︎ piercings everywhere! has a nosebridge piercing, septum piercing, multiple ear piercings and finally snake eyes.
ꨄ︎ offers piercings to the kids at school and got detention for it once the school board found out.
ꨄ︎ can play the drums and bass.
ꨄ︎ used to own a snake before loosing it in the apartments and it's never been seen since.
ꨄ︎ one time the girl he was talking to found out he was a painter and asked him to paint her nudes. he declined obviously but the temptation to say yes was strong.
ꨄ︎ sometimes goes over to sals places just to play with gizmo and literally just ignores sal.
ꨄ︎ let's the girls do his makeup and he rocks it everytime.
ꨄ︎ chin stubble <3
ꨄ︎ cries while watching any movie with a healthy father and son relationship.
ꨄ︎ makes space brownies and then noelle finds and eats them not knowing they're laced with drugs.
ꨄ︎ needs glasses for reading but hates how they look on him so he never wears them.
ꨄ︎ insults the spirits which freaks sal out.
ꨄ︎ bullies everyone for being shorter than him.
ꨄ︎ low pain tolerance.
ꨄ︎ very competitive in sports despite absolutely sucking at it.
ꨄ︎ when high he's very stupid. like dumber than usual.
ꨄ︎ lactose intolerant but consumes dairy products often which means he has stomach problems every day.
ꨄ︎ can't cook or bake for shit, when only he just makes microwave meals.
ꨄ︎ has a leather jacket of his dad that he wears sometimes.

<3