Eight

Henry drove y/n home from the hospital she made it the few steps to the car unlocked it with the key fob holding the door he slowly and gently lowered y/n down into the seat.

" Are you ready for home love"? Henry asked smiling as he fastened y/ns seatbelt in for her.

Knowing that she was far to weak to do anything yet he had hold of the strong painkillers in his coat pocket and the car keys in the other.

Y/n lay her head against the head rest and closed her eyes Henry smiled knowing how tired she must be with severe concussion she wasn't completely out of the woods yet she still had a way to go yet before her ribs and bruises were healed.

Henry came round to the drivers side opening the door he let a blast of air run though the car as he climbed in and shut the door winding down the window. Starting the engine he looked across at y/n who had her eyes closed and her head against the head rest.

Henry placed his hand on y/ns leg and gently rubbed it with his warm thump in doing that he slightly exposed a warm sensation inside her.

" Henry Cavill pack that in"! Y/n laughed

Henry retracted his hand the second she told him to stop.

" I thought you were asleep"! Henry smiled with a chuckle escaping him.

Of course he was conscious that he was flirting with her even when they were still the hospital carpark.

" Come on .. enough of this place let's get you home"! Henry smiled

Henry started drive the car out of the hospital hopefully with any luck y/n wouldn't be back here for some time to come.

" Kals dying to see you darling"! Henry told y/n.

With tired eyes Henry saw the tiredness in them y/n slowly turned her head " Is he? I bet you've instructed him to guard me haven't you"? Y/n asked.

Henry nodded face serious now

" Yes I have! You y/n are not to lift a finger while you're still recovering"! Henry told y/n.

Henry knew that work was beckoning so he couldnt be with you all the time because he had to go and shoot the Witcher. Hed hated the thought of y/n being alone so he told her and once he started filming for The Witcher he would regularly facetime her to check on her and read to her every night if needs be. But right now he was more thankful that he had this time with her.

" Alright"! Y/n repiled.

" I don't want you hurting yourself again y/n sweetheart I can't bare seeing you so unwell"! Henry confessed seriously.

Henry pulled onto the drive of where y/n lived climbing out of his side he opened y/ns front door Kal came bounding out toward the car he knew it was daddy back with his favourite y/n.

" Hey you bear! I've missed you"! Y/n smiled stroking him. Henry smiled down at him " Good boy"! Kal licked y/ns hand.

Henry slid across y/n so he could unbuckle the seatbelt then gently lifting her he put his strong arm securely about her waist and helped her into the house.

" Kal come on boy"! Henry called after him.

Kal trotted in kicking the front door shut for a second with his foot he set y/n down on the setee with a cushion behind her head and blanket over her Kal lay down beside her guarding her.

Dumping the hospital bag in the hallway Henry ran back out lock the car then back in to tend to y/n.

Darting into the lounge Kal was lying beside y/n Henry barely had room to move.

" Come on you bear you're going to move mate"! Henry smiled at him. Kal snorted and moved not inch further from the couch and lay down unhappy at being kicked off his spot.

Henry bent to kiss y/n on the head.

Y/n woke opening her eyes she smiled at him wearily.

" Here come take one of these ..come on itll help with the pain darling"! Henry spoke softly lifting her head so she take the medication.

" how about a nice hot long soak eh"! Henry smiled.

Y/n smiled at him nodding she knew she stank so she probably needed one anyone.

Henry lifted her onto his arms and carried her upstairs into the bedroom.

" wait here! Don't move"! Kal sat there staring at her. Y/n smiled " hello you! I know its tiring all this caring and sharing business isn't it bud! But you're daddy won't me out of his or your sight! So I guess your stuck with me I'm sorry bear"!

Kal barked

" Kal no barking"! Henry warned from inside bathroom.

Henry checked the temperature of the water he didn't want it scalding hot so he just added some more cold water in to make warm enough for y/n to feel comfortable.

Since he was the only one there caring for her hed have to get her into the bath himself.

" Your baths ready darling"! Henry calls

Y/n was but naked when he slipped back into the bedroom he lifted her into his arms and carried her into the bathroom.

" here we go! Nice and warm for my angel"! Henry smiled as he lowered her into the soapy water.

The warmth immediately hitting her she lay back with her lead resting against the back of the bath.

" Are you alright in there sweetheart"? Henry fussed.

She nodded replying with a contented sigh " I'm fine"!

Spotting the shampoo and conditioner on the side of the bath Henry grabbed them.

" I'm going to wash your hair"! Henry told her.

She smiled.

Pouring the water over her head with his right hand in front of her eyes he grabbed the shampoo and plastered her head in it from top to the tips of her hair.

Henry asked " are you okay beautiful"?

She hummed.

He carried on washing her hair for her a another jug full of water and all over her head every last bit of the soap out if her head. Next came the conditioner.

" your could be a hair dresser"! Y/n repiled

" No absolutely not! I think I'll stick to being a superhero you're superhero"! Henry smiled laughing.

As he was helping her bath Henry didn't hear his phone buzz with a message from his manager about the filming of the witcher. Right now he was more concerned about y/n.

" Right you! Angel! Let's get you washed"! Wringing the flannel out he squeezed some shower gel onto the flannel and started wipe it all over her back y/n bending towards a little for him to get to the bottom.

After the water had gone cold Henry lifted y/n out of the bath and wrapped up in a warm towel.

" There! That better angel"? Henry asked y/n

Y/n just hummed

Carrying back into the bedroom he spotted fluffy white robe she wore on the bed.

" Stick your arms in"! Henry smiled wrapping her in it as she was a newborn.

Henry was searching for the hairdryer he saw it on the dresser grabbing it he plucked it in and switched it on slipping a warn hand beneath her hair to blow dry it.