Chapter 1-Year 1

I stood silently as I stared at the scarlet train in front of me standing at Platform 9 3/4.

Wow, I thought. This is big. For the first time in my life, I was speechless. Never in my whole life had I ran out of words, but everything that had happened in the past one month definitely left me speechless. From finding out wizards are real to going to a wizarding school. This was gonna be one hell of a ride. But this silence wasn't for long. The train of thoughts came rushing back in.

What if I go there to find out that it was one big mistake? What if I am not a witch and they send me back? What if I wake up and find out that this is just a dream? And....oh my God, what if I fail in my exams? I would die of shame.

Seeing my face getting tensed, my twin sister turned towards me.

"It is going to be alright."

I turned my face to see Hermione staring at me with a small smile on her face. I smiled back at her. My heart swelled with happiness. Those were the first words she had said to me ever since our birthday. 

To say we did not get along would be the biggest understatement of the century. Everyone knew that Hermione and Ariana Granger were closer than two sisters could ever be. We were practically glued to each other's side all the time. But one tragic incident changed it all...

Me and Hermione looked totally identical. In primary school, no one could distinguish between us. However, as we grew, I got more conscious about my looks compared to Hermione therefore making us look slightly different. Also, I like to straighten my hair from time to time unlike her.

Seeing Hermione already on the train trying to find a compartment, I also take a step on the train. Lets see what wizards have got at Hogwarts.

It is going to be alright.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy it. Please let me know if you have any suggestions <3