Anakin didn't agree with that. He wanted to understand you. To get to know every single thing about you but you told him no. His frustration never left ever since that night. You already broke the code of having sexual favors, especially with another Jedi —let alone the chosen one as well. What did it matter to go further to break it even more?

    But Anakin couldn't push you further into starting slow with the connection you had with him. He wasn't going to force you but it frustrated him that you won't at least try. He didn't get an explanation as to why you won't try other than the attachment rule. The attachment rule felt loosely based to him, each Jedi had a different interpretation of the Jedi code and the attachment rule felt like more of a guideline to him.

    "Master," Ahsoka called out causing Anakin to snap out of his daze.

    "What is it, Snips?" Anakin questioned, lazily tilting his head towards her way.

    "Have you. . .talked to Master [Last Name] at all?" Ahsoka suddenly questioned.

    Anakin rose an eyebrow seeing her eyes glint with curiosity. He wondered why she was interested in you or just interested in him talking to you. He found out that you taught her when she was younger and now he can understand why Ahsoka was a pain in the ass. Your stubbornness rubbed off on her.

    "Yes, we did talk," Anakin replied not giving more information than he had to. He never gave Ahsoka more information than he had to. She usually got the picture but her eyebrows furrowed with more curiosity.

    "Anddd?" Ahsoka dragged out, shuffling closer to him as if what they were talking about was a secret.

    "We just talked." Anakin shrugged. There was way more than just talking. There was screaming, moaning, squeaking, banging, everything but he wasn't going to traumatize his Padawan with that information.

    Ahsoka scoffed, her face showed she didn't believe him and he knew that she knows he's lying. "Just talked? Nothing else?"

    "No."

    Ahsoka shook her head and wiggled a finger in the air. "You're lying to me, Skyguy. I saw the connection you had with her. I felt. . .something in the force when you were with her. Something shifted."

    "What are you talking about?" Anakin questioned, turning fully towards her. Something shifted in the force that Ahsoka noticed? How powerful was that connection that his Padawan felt it?

    "I don't know how to describe it but. . ." Ahsoka clapped her two hands together narrowing her eyes at her hands as she moved them together. "It clashed together. It. . .felt as if it was the same force, you know? Everyone has a different signature to them but I felt just one big one."

    Anakin was baffled. He didn't understand what that meant. Everyone had a different signature to their force. Everyone was different from each other but to hear that yours was similar to his. What did that mean? He couldn't go and ask the council because that might get you in trouble if they start asking questions.

    "That is strange. . ." Anakin trailed off, grasping his chin with two fingers to think. He didn't trust the Jedi council too much as his old master did. Anakin realized that he could ask his trusted friend Obi-Wan about it. "I'll ask Obi-Wan about that."

    "Master Kenobi has a great knowledge of the force." Ahsoka agreed, turning around towards the door. "Let's go find him!"

    "Huh? Ahsoka, I'd rather do that alone." Anakin shook his head. It wasn't like he was going to tell Obi-Wan exactly that night of inappropriate activities. He wanted to discuss it alone but it didn't seem like Ahsoka wanted that.