"What's so funny, Bonnie?"

"Sorry! Sorry!" He said through laughs as he tries to calm down. Slowly his laughing calmed down as he sits up straight, looking up to me. He takes a minute to gather his thoughts.

"First, what you said was hilarious. Humans don't explode. At least I don't think they can. Second, you are stupid. It's obvious they like you so they wouldn't laugh at you-"

"You don't know that! They mi-"

"Freddy. Think about it. You're the only one they gave a pet name to. They flirt on you all the time. Heck, they mostly spend time with you! They hardly hang out with any of the others. Just you!" I stare at him with eyes wide as he words sunk in. They might like me? I might have a chance?

"You're right, Bonnie! I'm going to go tell them! Right now!" Quickly I start speed walking out of the room as Bonnie yells after me.

"Right now?! Why right now?!"

"Because I might chicken out later!"

"You're not Chica!"

I roll my eyes as I walk out of the bowling alley and start looking around, calling out their name. After awhile of searching and not coming up with any sign of them I start walking back to my room. As I'm walking to my room I accidentally bump into Roxy. I snap out of my thoughts and look to Roxy, she looked at me concerned.

"Something on your mind, Freddy?" She asks as she excamined my facial expression.

"Yeah, just I can't find (y/n)."

"Oh! The security guard, I saw them heading in the direction of parts and services" I perk up my ears wiggling and I hug Roxy.

"Thank you, Roxy." I say before running off into the direction of the parts and services. As I approched I felt uneasy, an odd sense of dread. As I'm walking I start to call out their name again but nothing. The only thing that could be heard was the echo of my own voice and the sound of water dripping. As I approched the room I noticed the lights were on in there. Which means someone is in there. Hope filled my soul as I call out their name again.

"(Y/n!)"

Once again no response.

I walk into the room and freeze. The sight before me was harriffic. Blood covered the walls inside the protective cylinder. Inside of the dome was (y/n). Strapped to the operating chair their head was ripped off by the machine created to fix us. I stared in horror as I run out of the room, heading upstairs to get someone. Once I got upstairs I ran straight into Bonnie. He looked to me in confusion as he grabs hold of my shoulders.

"Woah! Woah! What's wrong Freddy? What happened? Wheres the fir-"

"(Y/N)! They are dead! They are dead, Bonnie! We need Vanessa- someone!" I scream out as I hide my face in my hands. I never got to tell them I love them and now they are gone forever.

"What do you mean they are dead?"

"I mean they are dead! I found them in parts and services dead! They were in the protective cylinder and- and- it was horrible, Bonnie."
Bonnie shut up and pulled me into a hug as he rubs my back. He looks over and calls out to Monty.

"Monty! Yo! Get Vanessa! There is an emergen-"

"Freddy?"
That voice. (Y/n)?

"Freddy?"
(Y/n)! Speak to me again! I hear you!

"Freddy!"

Suddenly I fell back into reality. I found myself hugging up to Rae as they stared at me in concern. I scoot back and dust myself off.

"Sorry- sorry. I was just thinking-"

"You were mumbling too. I heard some of it- You said something about Vanessa? If you don't mind me asking- if she knew why is (y/n) deemed as missing?"

"Fazbear entertainment decided it would be best to hide what happened, rather then deal with it-" They go to speak but was intruppted by the speakers announcing the next show. I sigh and stand up, holding a hand out to them as I smile softly at them.

"Time for the show" They nod and take my hand as I pull them up to their feet.

"Good luck out there"

1387 WORD COUNT

THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME FOR CHAPTER SIX! Hope you've enjoyed!