Ranboo chuckled, "It's alright, I don't ne-"

"Bull shit, your getting a candle." I said standing up and walking over to the counter.

Someone was ordering their food, "Can I get a Chai tea small, and a slice of lemon pudding pi-"

I cleared my throat, "I'm sorry to interrupt...uhm?"

"Parker?" They replied.

I smiled, "Right, Parker. Well ya see this ass hole forgot the candle to my boyfriends cupc-"

Ranboo grabbed me and covered my mouth, "Sorry about him.....he's just grumpy."

They nodded and turned back to Jack to pay.

Ranboo pulled me aside, "Baby, I really don't need the candle."

I frowned, "But Ranboo, I payed for the candle!"

He pulled me close and whispered, "Keep it down, yeah?"

I huffed, "I'm gonna get you that candle."

He sighed, "Baby don't interrupt another person ordering."

I rolled my eyes, "Mkay...let's go sit."

He smiled then turned around and started walking. I instead walked back to the counter.

"Hot chocolate, regular, and a piece of cheescake. The names Kai." They told the prick taking their order.

"Sorry Kai, but this asshole needs to give me my candle!" I yelled towards Jack.

Jack sighed rolling his eyes, "Tommy I'll get your candle after I take everyone's order. There's only one more person behind them."

I was about to object, but I was being dragged back by Ranboo. He sat me in the booth with him, "Look, now you'll get the candle. Stay."

"I'm not a dog Ranboo." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed, "Why do you need the candle so bad?"

I crossed my arms, "Everything you do for me is perfect. Every gift you've given me and every date you've taken me on. For once I'd like to give you something per-"

He kissed me. When he pulled away he smiled, "This is already perfect. Your perfect Tommy." 

I blushed, "Y'know I'm gonna get up and interrupt the next customer either way right?"

He laughed and nodded, "And you know I'll stop you mid way. Go on."

I got up and walked towards the counter, "Look before you start your order- uhm?"

"Almon." They replied kindly.

I nodded, "Before you start your order Almon, I'd like you to know this guy is a total jerk. Also I'm gonna interrupt you, mkay?"

They nodded confused then Jack asked, "What would you like?"

"Uhm..." They looked to me and I smiled. They kept going, "Uh- a regular, coffee...and a chocolate chip muff-"

"Give me the candle ass hole!" I yelled at Jack interrupting Almon.

Jack huffed and went to the back to get the candle. I smiled triumphantly.

"I noticed you really wanted that candle. Why's that?" They asked.

I laughed awkwardly, "It's for my boyfriend and Jack forgot it. He's not actually that bad though. And-"

"Sorry about him interrupting your order." Ranboo smiled as he hugged me from behind.

They laughed, "It's alright. If he'd forgotten my candle...I'd definitely go crazy."

We all laughed then Jack came back and handed me the candle, "Here's your candle, child."

I was gonna yell some rude remark, but Ranboo had grabbed the candle and was alredy pulling me back to the table.

I waved to Almon and they waved back. I flipped off Jack and he rolled his eyes.

I sat down beside Ranboo and he gave me the candle. I smiled and put it on his cupcake. Then I realized it wasn't lit.

Ranboo grabbed my hand, "Just stay, I'll go get a match."

I slid out of the booth allowing Ranboo out and then he walked into the employee only room. He came out with a match box and sat beside me again.

"I want to light it for you." I said.

He chuckled, "Kay."

He handed me the match box and I took one out. I lit it from the side of the box then lit his candle. I blew out the match and set it aside.

"You gonna sing for me?" Ranboo asked.

I blushed, "In your dreams."

He laughed then pulled me close. He gripped my thigh, "You'll sing for me soon darling~"

I blushed brightly, "What's that supposed to mean?!"

He laughed, "Nothing."

I pushed the cupcake towards him, "Just make a wish already."

He closed his eyes and then blew out the candle.

"What'd you wish for?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Well if I tell you it might not come true."

I raised an eyebrow, "Did you even make a wish?"

Ranboo POV

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"You better have." Tommy replied as he drank his latte.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Cause I worked hard to get you that candle. And cause I want your birthday wish to come true." He smiled.

"I don't need birthday wishes. I have everything I'll ever need." I hugged him.

He blushed, "Still....I hope you wished for something good."

I pulled away and nodded, "I did."

Truth was....I really did.

1,340 words
Thanks for reading!
Hopefully the people who got mentioned still read this. That would kinda be sad if they didn't- uh anyways see ya! <3