𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟏𝟒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟓

I don't own any of the twisted wonderland character they belong to the rightful owners,

I only own my ocs,

Happy reading~

Oh.

My.

GOOODDDDDD!

Ok last chapter recap. So Serenity, Deuce and Ace were able to find the mischievous cat grim who was in the cafeteria and was flying above them so they wouldn't be able to catch him.

In attempt to get him down Deuce thought it would be a good idea to use floating magic on Ace to try and get him down...it failed horrendously. Instead of gracefully catching grim, accidentally crashing into the cafeterias chandelier making it crash down and break into a million pieces.

Sheesh,

And the headmaster just so happened to graciously walk in on there little situation and said the two words that every students dread.

"EXPULSION!!!"

The only way to get to get out of the situation was to get some magical crystal from the gold mind and let me tell it was in between either get expelled...

...or pay a billion model, 

Well things seem to be looking for them... more or less.

❁Intentional Trouble!❁

❀Mirror chamber❀

After a few minutes serenity went back to the dorm to pack for the trip for a very important item she needed.

When she arrived deuce and ace were already there waiting for them as they talked among themself,

"Deuce! Ace!"

Both males turned around for there eyes landed on the long haired blond who happily went up to them quickly.

"Hey, blondie!" Ace said smiling at her, his eyes darted to what she was holding with her hands,

"Sorry I'm a little late I had to go back home and get this" serenity then pulled up her hand to reveal a frying pan, she smiled bright and said "you know, just in case of protection".

Ace sweat dropped and smiled lightly 'what a weird girl',

Deuce was smiling but his eyes looked at her pleadingly. He was in a rush to get the crystal so he wouldn't be expelled, he speed walked towards them and asked "Goldstein, where's grim we need him to come with us as well?".