Chapter 1: Holiday Time

Bella's P.O.V:
Hey I'm Bella and I'm 15 years old and it's my first day on holiday in California, I am staying there for 6 weeks for my holiday this year. I am so excited to be here because my celebrity crush (Jace Norman) lives there so I finally might have a chance to meet him! As soon as I get out of the airport I text my bff April

Me: Hey gurlll I just came out of the airport, it's sooooo nice here! I miss you already❤️
April💞: I miss you too! Your so lucky you have a chance to meet Jace!!
Me: I know, and if I do He will ask me to marry him and I will say yes and then you can be my bridesmaid😂💍
April💞: And then he will realise that he has feelings for me and then dump you.
Me: NOOOOO😂 anyways need to get off my phone cause my brother is gonna snitch on me😭
April💞: K ttyl 👋❤️
Me: bye 👋❤️
I switch my iPhone off and walk over to my family who are waiting for the taxi to come and take us to the house we rented. "Bella, where were you?" "Sorry mum, I was just texting April." My brother roles his eyes. "Surprise surprise... Come on Bella your obsessed with April." "Shut up Max!" "Both of you stop! Come on get in the taxi..."

I'm squashed between my older sister Ellie, who's 19 and my annoying brother Max, who's 17. Max takes his headphones off and looks at me. "What?" I say. "No need to be rude Bella." "Well why are you staring at me?" "Oh no reason..." My brother is seriously weird.

Finally we are here! I run out of the taxi and take a pic of our house and send it to April so she can see it. I walk into the house and go into the room I chose to stay in. It's amazing, it has a flat screen TV with Netflix on it and a double bed for me to sleep in and a plain wall, just what I need! I decide to stick pictures of Jace all over my wall and also the cast of henry danger as well. Then I hear a knock at my door, it's Ellie. "Hey Bella mum said to come down for dinner." "Ok tell her I'm coming down in one sec." "Ok hurry up though." I come down for dinner and then spend the rest of the night up in my room watching Netflix and eating sweets.