Chapter 257 Development

What happened to the three of the Jiang family last night has not been reported yet, so naturally the Huang family is not clear. So happily prepare for marriage. Xiaojiang didn't dare to say anything else at this meeting. It would be fine to marry her. At least the youngest son of the Huang family really cherished her. No matter whether he had any contact with the family in the future, he would not come back if he had any business or nothing.

Xiaojiang was afraid, and she knew that the matter had been discovered when she saw her family members with gloomy faces waiting to lead them home from the prison.

When she was getting married at home for the past two days, Xiaojiang was very careful, and she didn't even dare to eat more food. It was not until she was picked up by her new husband that Xiao Jiang secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Her parents' house and her husband's house are far apart, so she won't come back if there is nothing else.

Xiao Jiang can get married quickly, and it's not easy for Jiang to be out of sight. The three brothers have already separated, and no one is willing to live with him now. The second brother and the third brother stared at him like a thief as long as they saw him. The two sisters-in-law and the place where he was there would not stay at home if they were killed, and would rather go back to their parents' house to live. Although the eldest brother has a place for him to live, the whole family knows that he has such a relationship with his eldest sister-in-law, so how can it be good to see him.

In the past, if Jiang Shi said that she was pressing her husband all the time, now she doesn't even dare to put a fart at home. Her parents' family has completely stopped contacting, and she is ashamed. If her husband kicked her out too, she would have no way to live. Every day at home, I carefully serve the young and old, and when I see her husband frowning in dissatisfaction, I am terrified. Jiang Shi knew that if it weren't for the fact that she had so many children, her husband would have driven her out long ago.

Jiang Shi and Jiang Guan had a hard time, and in only half a month, the two of them lost more than ten kilograms. Jiang's family is okay, because she gave birth to a child before, and her body has grown fat. It's okay to lose weight. Officer Jiang was not considered to be strong at first. With this kind of mental torture, it is natural that a thin person has no energy at all.

When Jiang Guan went to his second brother's house, he happened to meet his second brother's absence, and the second sister-in-law hid behind the two children in shock. Second brother Jiang was heartbroken. On this day, taking advantage of Jiang's absence, he discussed it with the two older brothers.

A few days later, Officer Jiang got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, just when the light bulb was broken, he hit the back of his head when he fell, and died. When the Jiang family found out when they got up, he was all stiff.

The summer didn't stop for a long time, so it was naturally buried in a hurry.

When Xiao Jiang heard the news, her face turned pale. Her husband thought it was because of the death of her family, and she felt sad, and comforted her well. Although the newlyweds cannot go home for the funeral, if Xiao Jiang insists, he is willing.

"If you really want to go back, I can go back with you."

Xiaojiang shook his head stiffly: "No, the newlyweds can't go to the funeral, for fear of collision. I still don't go back, everyone can understand. I want to be good. I'll give birth to a son for you." She knew in her heart that if her husband hadn't proposed marriage, she would have married her for whatever reason, and maybe she might have been the 'accident'.