hoya: fuck buddy?

A/n this is for you @Hannataolover123 hope you enjoy it! ;)

Hoya one shot.

"come on. Lets dance. I don't want to drink all night" I whined to my friends as they were taking shots. I dragged her hand while she took her last shot. Our body was swinging from left to right when I was suddenly pulled from my friend.
"Mind if I cut in?" he smirked as he held firming on my waist. It took me a split second to check him out. His eyebrows were thick and well pointed. He body was well built. I smirked and responded.

"if only you can handle me." He raised his already raised eyebrow. i bend my knee a bit and rolled my body against his, he soonly respond and pulled me closer to him.

"Damn. Who knew you can dance like this. " He said into my ear. I smirked and turned around. Both hand on my knee and my ass grinded on his crotch. As my ass was grinding on his crotch, i soon started feeling to feel his buddy growing. He pulled me up and hugged my bod, he left small kisses on my neck, as his arm was feeling my body.

"Let go somewhere where its just the two of us, huh" i whisper as i held onto his shoulder, softly kissing his neck. He took my hand and lead me to a private room.

"There you go my pretty, sexy lady." he said as he opened the door. I lifted one of my shoulder as my head tilted a bit before walking into the room. As I walked into the room he smacked my ass hard.

"Damn this is going to be rough sex. just how i like it" i thought to myself. once he closed the door, i pushed him onto the door. I kissed his lips as he hand found my hip. roughly biting his lower lips he jumped a bit. My teeth made its way down to his neck leaving kisses on hip jaw-line.

"youre in a rush" he groaned.
I smirked as i sucked on his neck, hard.
"i like it rough." I said i gripped.onto his shirt pulling it off. as I continue making out with him, we made our to the bed. I pushed him onto the bed. I took off my shirt and my mini skirt. His eyes was traveling my body as i crawled on top of him.
"Like what you see," i whisper as i flip my head of my hair can move to the other side.
I crawled him. Slowly grinding on his friend.
"Mmmm. What's your name baby. " he hissed as his friend was begging to come out of his pant. I made my way down to his pants.
"Whats your name?" i asked him as i pulled off his pants.
"hoya. Everyone knows that." he gritted and i took his dick out.
"Ahh. I knew it. So youre the famous hoya from infinite, huh?" i said as rubbed.his dick up and down. He didn't respond to my question. All he did was moaned. He removed my hand and said
"btw, Im _____ " As i replaced my hand with my mouth.

"Ughh ___" he moaned as his tip touch the other end of the throat. I bite his dick while moving it up and down. when i pulled out saliva and his cun following behind it.

"You tasted good." i giggled as I fully pulled off his pant. he switched us over as his hand roamed my body.

"What size are you?" He asked as he gave my breast a tight squeeze.

"Its big enough" i groan and he sucked on my neck. His hand wander down my womanhood. his hand cupped it hard.

"who knew you'll be so wet for me ___" he sexily whisper in my ear. his fingers curled inside of me as I gripped onto his shoulder.
"Hoyaa" i breathed out as his tongue attack the inside of my vigina.

"You tasted good too," he chuckled. He hovered over me and kissed my gentle.

"Ready?" he asked. I scoffed and position his penis infront of my vingina and pushed myself upward.

"Someone's impatient" he grunted as he pushed me down onto the bed.

"Someone's too slow" i said in the same tone as him and switched us. But he flipped me over, instead we both fell down out the bed. we both stood laughing as he hugged me from the back.

"Doggy style it is then" he whisper as he enter me.

"Hoya-shi!" i moaned out as he was banging into me. he slapped my ass as my ass distance from penis. I turned over and he started thrusting me from the front. all I did was cry of pleasure.. as my leg wrapped around him, his hands held onto my butt so I wouldn't fall over. I was hanging as if I was a koala.

"Ahh! hoya! mmm! Right there!" i moaned as his continuously hit my g-spot.

"____\Hoyaaa" we both moaned out each other name when we both released.

"This isn't just a one night stand right?" Hoya panted.
"Fuck buddy?" I asked smirking. He soonly smirked back.
"Fuck buddy."