He smirked at her blushing face.. 

K : heaven babe heaven....

She saw him...

K : ice cream ice cream...  Saptu mudi... 

M : illa podhum... 

K : Apo kelambalama?

M : hmm...

Kathir held out his hand for her she took it, both came out... Mullai stopped him

K : enna achu?

M : bill?  Neengalum Kudukkala, nanum pay pannala,  Aiyayo vanga kuduthutu varalam..

K : bill pay panna avasiyam illa babe.. 

M : yen? 

K : because idhu unnoda restaurant... Nammalodadhu 

M : ennadhu? 

K :this is our restaurant babe...

M : oh oh  Neenga restaurant nadathuringala...  Supernga  . Evlo taste ah ellarkum samachu kudukkura chefs great... 

K : seri vaa...

He opened the door for her she get in

K : two minutes ingaye iru seriya, epo varen... 

Said he closed the door went inside the restaurant, manager came to him...

K : lead the way to kitchen..

Man : okay sir

Kathir followed him to kitchen, he entered the room everyone went silent.... 

K : Thank you for the lovely food, My wife loved it ,she praised all of you, you all getting salary raise... Nice work keep doing your work sincerely.... 

To : Man : you get it?

Man : yeah sir got it, thank you so much Sir... 

Kathir just nods then left the place to car,  he get in saw mullai sleeping against the car window..

Kathir lift her placed on his lap hugging her softly tugged her crook of his neck... 

The car finally stop the big iron gate, guards open the gate,  car enter in stopped front of house.

Vetri, Xavier, Ariana stood outside of the house...

Kathir wake up her,  she rubbed her eyes saw sitting on his lap,
She gasped and looked at him, he patted her cheek softly

K : vaa, Namma veetuku vandhuttom...  Ellarum wait panranga... 

She nodded kathir placed her down on the seat then getting out, he helped mullai getting out of the car, she once look at the house she gasped at the site in front of her...