"Can you see any lobsters anywhere, sweetheart?" Vision asks his daughter, looking around the kitchen.

Emma shakes her head, going back to play with her dolls on the floor.

Vision starts hitting the meat with the tenderiser, making Emma give him a questioning look.

"Daddy, I don't fink dats how you do it." Emma tells her Father, as the meat doesn't look very much like steak anymore.

"I think your right..." Vision admits, looking at the pulverised piece of meat.

They both suddenly hear the doorbell go.

"Who could that be?" Vision wonders out loud.

"Emma, darling. Stay here for two seconds, while Daddy sees who's at the door." Vision tells the girl, before phasing through then kitchen door.

Emma continues to happily play in the corner of the kitchen, as her mother runs back into the room a few minutes later.

"Mama? Why do ou have eggies? Eggies are for bweakfast silly!" Emma giggles.

"Emma, you little genius!" Wanda gives Emma a kiss on the forehead, before starting to prepare a breakfast meal for dinner.

"Okay, sweetheart. You coming to eat with Mama and Daddy?" Wanda asks, making all the food fly onto the table.

"I stay with ou..." Emma mumbles, making grabby hands at Wanda, who picks her up, setting her on her hip.

Wanda walks into the dining room, carrying Emma on her hip, slightly out of breath.

"Dinner is served." She smiles, standing beside the table which was set with neat cutlery and candles.

Vision grins at his wife, sitting down at the opposite end of the table to Wanda.

Wanda sits Emma on her lap, who hides her face in her Mother's chest.

"Breakfast for dinner?" Mr Hart asks, sitting down. "How very..."

Mrs Hart cuts him off, looking happy with the meal. "European!"

"To my lovely and talented wife." Vision raises his glass, Mr and Mrs Hart following.

"To our esteemed guests!" Wanda finishes, taking a sip of her wine and adjusting Emma so she was straddling her lap.

"Please, eat. Before it gets cold." Wanda urges, eating her own food and handing a bit of toast to Emma, who nibbles it slowly.

"So where did you three move from? What brought you here? How long have you been married? And are you going to have any more children anytime soon?" Mrs Hart asks, digging into her food.

Wanda opens her mouth to respond, but can't find the answers to her question.

"What Wanda means to say is, we moved from..." Vision starts, but also looses the words.

"Yes, we moved from..." Wanda frowns, furrowing her eyebrows.

"And we were married..." Vision trails off.

"Yes, we we're married..." Wanda stutters. "And Emma was born..."

"Well? Moved from where? Married when?" Mr Hart questions, impatiently.

"Patience, Arthur! They're setting up their story. Let them tell it." Mrs Hart scolds her husband.

Wanda smiles slightly forcefully, trying to remember what happened before they moved to Westview. "Our story..."

"What exactly is your story?!" Mr Hart prods, rudely.

Emma starts to get unsettled by all the shouting and makes a small whimpering noise, burying her head further into Wanda.