Oneshot 1

Nobody's POV

It's been 1 year since the wedding and Y/n has now moved into the Madrigal residence. Lately, she hasn't been feeling well. Nobody has noticed yet since she's been hiding it but Dolores has.

Y/n POV

Dolores has been staring at me all morning, I was walking back to Camilo's room only for her to pull me into her room. "Y/N YOUR'E PREGNANT," she said jumping up and down smiling, "What no I'm not," I said laughing at her "Shush I've been pregnant three times I know the signs," she said walking away from me to her bed. She pulled something from the draw next to her bed and handed it to me it was a pregnancy test.

"Okay then let's test it" "Okay," I said, I walked into her bathroom and followed the instructions after 10 minutes the results came out POSITIVE. All I could think about was when could this possibly could've happened and then I remembered when everyone went away for the week and he wouldn't stop touc- I started blushing and covered my face causing Dolores to laugh.

"Well you have to tell him obviously," she said "I know but when, now, tonight, tomorrow? How do I tell him, I'm so nervous" I said pacing back and forth, "Y/n he loves you more than anything it doesn't matter how you tell him he's still going to love you and the little one you carry" I smiled at her, we hugged and then I left. 

I was walking to Camilo's room only to be stopped by Pepa and Felix. "Mija how are you," she said "I'm fine mama," I said I wanted to tell her but Camilo would've found out once he sees the big rainbow over the house. "I'm still waiting for my grandchildren," she said causing me to blush, only if she knew, "Pepi amor you're gonna embarrass her," Felix said chuckling "It's okay Papi," I said we talked a little more until I thought of an idea but I'll do it after dinner.

We all sat at the table eating dinner there were subtle conversations until I spoke "After dinner why don't we play some games as a family" I looked at Dolores and winked and she caught on to what I meant which caused Camilo to look at us weirdly. "Yes we can play charades, everyone on a team," she said "I call Y/n as my partner," Camilo said causing everyone to laugh.

After dinner, everyone sat in their groups: Me and Camilo, Dolores and Mariano, Mira and Isa, Luisa and Antonio, Pepa and Felix, Augustin and Julieta, Abuela Alma and Bruno, Papa and Marco, Miguel and Manolo. 

It was now Camilo and I's turn and I stood up I pointed at myself "I'm" he said I nodded and then pointed to my stomach "Sick" he said I shook my head and did it again "have to pee" I shook my head again "constipated, have to use the bathroom, gorgeous" he said, everyone laughed at his last one and then I moved my hand to make a half-circle. 

He sat there thinking until he finally got it standing up yelling "I'M PREGNANT, I'M PREGNANT, I won you guys lost" he said bragging until he realized what he said widening his eyes looking at everyone, whose eyes were also wide and Dolores smiling he turned to me and I held a little onesie in my hand. 

"Hola papa, mama has told me so much about you and mi familia, I love you guys and can't wait to meet you all," I said in a baby voice he just stood there and everyone was quiet, I started to get nervous until they all started cheering and running to me. "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER," Camilo said peppering my face with kisses, Pepa had a triple rainbow over her head jumping up and down in excitement, everyone was so happy.

After all the celebrating Camilo and I were in our room and he kept going on and on about the baby and what he was going to do with them "You are not going to do pranks with our child and that's final" I said laughing at his crazy idea to do pranks with our baby "Come on amor it's only right" he said practically begging me "Okay fine but only if they want to" I said kissing his cheek. We laid in the bed and he kissed my forehead, then my cheek, working his way down to my stomach.

He laid there talking to my belly and occasionally kissing it until he fell asleep. I looked out the window and saw that the moon was out and sparkling. "I can't wait to meet you mi amor," I said with my hand on my stomach and then I fell asleep.