02

❝𝔸𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕞𝕜𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕜𝕠 𝕡𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕠 𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝𝔸𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕞𝕜𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕜𝕠 𝕡𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕠 𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   T ᗯ O

ʲᵘˡʸ ⁰⁶ ²⁰⁰⁹
ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ ⁵ ⁰³ ᵖᵐ     

Everyone went to different directions, leaving you and Chifuyu all alone.

"FUCK YOU KAZUTORA!!!" Chifuyu cursed the said male in his mind. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" While threatening Kazutora, the mentioned male tried to catch his attention by raising a paper with something written

ɪ ᴍ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ꜱ ꜱ   ʜ ᴇ ʀ

Aoi slyly continued the sentence, also raising a paper.

ʙ ɪ ᴛ ᴄ ʜ   < 3

Kazutora looked at his shoulder just to see her insulting Chifuyu, again. He slapped her shoulder, making her drop the paper she was holding. But she just laughed it off and went back to playing, ignoring Kazutora's glare.

Chifuyu thought of it for awhile but soon he stood up and took a deep breath. He looked at you but before he could even speak, he got flustered.

"Dumb, dumb as hell." Kazutora mumbled from afar. "He's so hopeless~ Bet he'll mess up this one~" "Shut up, I'm texting the others." "Hurry up 'cause I'm winning~"

"Chifuyu-kun." You called out. "Y-Yeah?" Face painted with a tint of pink. "Wanna go play some games?" "S-Sure." He replied as he lead the way.

The first game was called 'Whac-a-mole'. A game where a cabinet-like machine with a screen on board, and consisted six or eight holes and a small mallet. To win the game, you need to hit the mole that will pop up from certain hole. Fail to hit it means that you lose.

Chifuyu breathed and hold it for a few seconds and heavily exhaled it. And there he spoke to you, "Why won't I go first?" Taking the mallet that was standing beside the game. "Good luck~"

And this is where hell started to the young (fake) blond male. He once again took a deep breath before inserting the token. And the board flashes 'Start' on and off.

The first mole pop up and Chifuyu immediately (not really) hit it. But when he looked at the board, the score didn't even added a number to it's three zero's. "..."

Another one popped up and he immediately tried to hit it but the score still didn't even changed a bit even if it's a mistake. This goes on and on, a mole popping out from a certain hole and Chifuyu trying to hit but of course, every time he did, he always fail.