"No Yuji! Wait! Don't do it!" But before Megumi could stop the No. 2 idiot, he had long ago reached out to Y/N and the No. 1 idiot.

Yuji ran joyfully toward them, standing there with the greatest fucking smile in the world on his face. "Good morning, Y/N," his tone was highly cheery for a Monday morning. Strange even if we look for another word to describe it. I mean, someone with a sane mind over their head would frown Monday morning and curse heaven and earth. But let not judge Yuji. The boy usually had a couple of loose screws, and now the king of curses was living in his head rent-free.

"Good morning, Yuji." She yawned and placed her hand on her mouth. Yes, she'd gone through another sleepless night. The poor girl was so tired that, as the author, I found it necessary to ask Satoru, Come on, dude! Give her a rest! She has other needs too, you know! Like what? Like sleeping at nights, you asshole!

But let's forget about my conversation with Gojo and go ahead.

Finding Y/N tired, Yuji glared at Satoru and sighed angrily. He knew very well who to blame for Y/N's exhaustion. But was he the reason behind her tiredness? Or was there any other reason? Because after the missions, her wounds were no longer easily healed, and she seemed weaker and weaker days by day.

"Hello to you too, Yuji. I'm fine as well." Satoru tried to make fun with his student, but hearing his cold "Good," hit him like a slap in the face. 'What have I done to deserve this?' He pouted.

Yuji stood between the two as a third wheel and totally ignored the presence of Satoru. He kept talking to Y/N. "Are you excited to see Yuta? He is the only sorcerer that possesses the greatest amount of cursed energy!" The two started walking without paying attention to the manchild.

"Really? I thought Satoru was the strongest sorcerer! Satoru? Are you deluding yourself into being the strongest?" She said laughingly and turned her head to see his face after hearing it, but she suddenly stopped. He wasn't with them. She looked back to find her 29-year-old boyfriend-whom rumors had said his mind could function 24/7- was standing on his last spot with folded arms, staring at her and Yuji.

"Satoru, why are you standing there?" She asked in surprise. She was convinced a long time ago that even the wisest men in the history of mankind could not fully understand the function of this man's brain.

'Thank goodness she noticed my absence at least before she was miles away. What a lucky man I am!' He held his hands on his chest, and his gaze fled from his dear girlfriend to the frowny frat boy, Yuji. 'What is wrong with this boy?' Satoru lowered his sunglasses and started looking at Yuji, mimicking his actions.

Ladies and gentlemen, one of them was the strongest sorcerer in the jujutsu world, and the other was the vessel for one of the strongest curses in the history of jujutsu, but as you can see, they didn't have a brain cell combined.

Y/N's gaze shifted between Satoru and Yuji. Oh! Her brain was not ready to digest these juvenile behaviors in the first hour of the morning. So she turned on her heel before the testosterone in the air could suffocate her. "Let me know who is the winner of your frowning contest," and she made her way to her favorite black-haired boy.

Seeing Y/N approaching, Megumi raised his head from the phone and noticed that she was rubbing her forehead. A faint smile settled on his lips. She was the only one in the school who could relate to him about the torment of putting up with Yuji and Satoru. "Did they drive you crazy as well?" Megumi put his phone back into his pocket.

"Don't ask! What has gotten into them? I didn't expect him to act as child as Satoru!" She adjusted the scarf around her neck. "Anyway, where is Nobara?" She looked around.

"She is with the second years and Yuta. By the way, have you heard of him?" Megumi got up, put his hands in his pockets, and began walking with Y/N to the backyard.