CHAPTER 43 - SNEAKY🔞

Start from the beginning

So he decided to wear a shirt and stop teasing his baby. After a couple of seconds, he's now done. "I'm done baby, no need to cover your eyes. I know you're still watching me,"

Mew took off his hand and reached for Gulf's other pillow but this time, he used it to hit Gulf. Gulf tried to avoid it but he just chuckled seeing his baby's shy face.

"Baby, no more. No more baby," Gulf said and try to stop Mew but he didn't listen so he hugged him and the pillow is still in between them. Mew's yelped when his back fell on the bed. Gulf took the pillow in between them. Gulf's face is now near Mew.

Mew just looked at Gulf's face and he saw his eyes went down on his lips. Mew bit his lower lip in anticipation.

Gulf didn't waste anytime anc crash his lips on him. Mew answered and open his mouth which made Gulf smirk as he immediately insert his tongue inside his mouth and explore every areas of it. Gulf bit and nibble his lower lip making Mew gasp and moan at the same time.

But Gulf jusy groaned when someone knocked on the door. Who the fuck is it this time?! He went to open the door as Mew sat straight on the bed and act as if nothing happened.

Gulf open the door and Jason's face greeted them. Jason just look at Mew who's sitting on Gulf's bed. He can feel Gulf's glares so it's better not to look, because if looks can kill, he's already dead by now.

"We're going now. You coming with us?," He asked. Mew nodded. "Okay," Gulf turned at him. "You'll go now?,"

Mew nodded but he's smirking inwardly. "Okay, let's go." Jason said.

"Go ahead, I'll come," Mew just said and Jason know that something will happen again. He just grunted and went outside.

When Jason is now outside the house, Mew turned at Gulf who's pouting like a baby. "Why are you pouting like that?," Mew said and he couldn't help but to chuckle when Gulf stomped his feet on the ground. "What?,"

"You said we'll do it..." Gulf pouted more.

Wow. Just wow.

"Did i say something like that?," Mew tried teaseing him and Gulf just looked at him flatly. "Just kidding." Mew chuckled. "Ofcourse we will, but not here," he whispered the last part. Because aside from the fact that his parents are also here, he won't promise that he can contain the sound that he'll make.

"So.. you mean.." Gulf bit his lower lip and grinned at Mew.

Mew nodded. "I need to go now. Bye bye," Mew smiled sweetly and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then Mew immediately went outside, where Warren and Jason are waiting.

"Nate is not coming with us?," He asked.

"He's still taking a bath." Warren answered. Mew just nodded.

After sometime, they started walking back to their room.

~

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

They're now back and Mew is sitting on the bed as he's scrolling through the net. And after sometime, the two took his attention. "What?," He asked.

"We'll go swimming." Warren told him. "Want to come?," Jason added.

Mew shook his head. He doesn't feel to swim today. "Maybe later," he just said.

The two nodded their heads and went out of the room. Mew went back scrolling through the net when he heard someone knock on the window. Mew looked at it and he see.. nothing.

Don't tell it's a ghost?!

Mew just went back scrolling but then, he heard a knock again. He paused for a while and he heard it again. So he put his phone beside him and went to open the sliding window. His yelped when he suddenly see Gulf who had a playful smile on his face while Mew is caressing his chest where his heart is as it's beating fast because of nervousness.