CHAPTER 35 - SEPERATED WAYS

Start from the beginning

Nate went near him. "What did i missed?," Gulf asked in a whisper.

"A lot lil bro. A lot," he said.

"But are they back together?," Gulf asked. Both of them are hoping that this day will come again so when Nate nodded his head Gulf grinned. "Really?,"

He rushed towards his parents and hug them tight. "You two are back together," he said happily.

"Well.. unfortunately," Nathalia sighed.

"Wow, unfortunately? Really?," Theodore looked at her in disbelief.

"What? You pester me everyday!," She complained.

"Did i?,"

"Yes you did!,"

Gulf and Nate just look at each other. They just shook thewir heads as they just let their parents bickering. They're already used to it since they're young. Bickering is their love language.

"How's Warren?," Nate asked. They are now at the bay.

"Warren is fine. I've been keeping my eye on him and i can say that he's nothing but a loyal boyfriend to you," Gulf said.

"He should be," Nate just said. "Anyways, I need to do something. I'll be quick."

Gulf just nodded and his brother already left. After sometime, Gulf took his phone on his pocket and immediately find Mew's number. He tapped call and it started ringing.

After sometime, he heard his baby's groggy voice. "Hello?,"

Gulf grinned. "Did i disturb your sleep?,"

"Not really," Mew said.

"Mmm," Gulf nod. "How are you? You miss me?,"

"So much!," Mew whined. Gulf chuckled as it sounds so cute. "Want me to comeback already?,"

"You just got there,"

"But you miss me,"

Mew sighed. "I'll be fine. Anyways, are you tired?," He asked.

Gulf shook his head no. "Not really, why?,"

"Aww, i thought you're tired," it sounds like Gulf missed a big surprised after he tell him he's really not tired. "Why?," Gulf asked again.

"I'll sing for you," Mew said.

Gulf's ears ring. "Ah! Damn, i feel so tired baby. Shit, I'm so so tired," Mew just silently chuckle when Gulf act like he's really tired. 

"Really? I thought you—,"

"My back also hurts. Fudge, I'm really tired," Mew just chuckle as he just continue listening to Gulf's whining.

"Fine fine, stop it now," Mew said smiling. Gulf stopped his act and stand straight, good thing no one is here and it's only him.

He sat on the sand and that's when he heard Mew's voice. It's a new song again. 

I don't know what it is that you've done to me
But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way
Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing
It's a feeling that I want to stay
'Cause my heart starts beating triple time
With thoughts of loving you on my mind
I can't figure out just what to do
When the cause and cure is you

Gulf cant contain the smile in his face especially when Mew sang the chorus.

I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak
I lose all control
And something takes over me (takes over me)
In a daze, your love's so amazing
It's not a phase I want you to stay with me
By my side, I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet
It knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your love, it makes me weak

"That's all again." Mew said and he can already imagine Gulf pouting. "I already sing a lot of song for you last night," he just said.

"I know. Just can't get enough of your voice,"

"Only my voice?," Mew tried to ask, he is all smile too.

Gulf chuckled. "I also can't get enough of the owner,"

Mew just rolled his eyes. "Cheesy,"

"Uhuh? I can see you blushing,"

Mew didn't denied it. It's true though. "By the way, I'll hang up now. Warren is calling,"

"Okay, I'll call you later okay? I'll just help my brother," Gulf said.

Mew nodded. "Byebye," he said in a cute tone. Gulf automatically smile. "Bye baby," Gulf hang up the call and put his phone in his pocket.

He turned to his back only to regret it when he saw the familiar girl infront of him that he used to loved before.

"Hi," she greeted him.

~

I..uh.. i think i should hide?😅👀👀

How was it? Let me know in the comments section! Meet you in the next chap!❤️

Take care everyone!❤️