CHAPTER 34 - GOODBYE, LOVE

Start from the beginning

"That fast?!," Jason asked. Gulf nodded. Jason sat beside Mew and hug him. "Will you be okay ma'friend?," He asked Mew, he even sniffed as if he's really crying.

Mew looked at him weirdly. "Ofcourse, it's not that he won't comeback," he said.

"But what if he won't?,"

"Hey!," Gulf protested and scoop Mew and settle him on his lap. "I'll come back for him," Gulf said and he's glaring at Jason.

"If he won't..." Mew turned at Gulf. "He know what I'll do," Mew smiled innocently. Gulf just sheepishly laugh and mess his hair. "I'll come back. Don't worry,"

"You should be," Warren said and went to get his skateboard. That he put behind the bench.

"Wow! Where did you buy that?," Jason asked.

"Mall," Warren simply said and put it on the ground.

"Do you know how to ride it?," Jason asked, grinning.

Warren just looked at him with a smug look and ride it. Jason shrugged when he can see that Warren somehow know. "What about you?," Warren asked after sometime. He is already holding the skateboard.

Jason sheepishly laugh. "We play basketball most of our life, ofcourse i don't know. Even this one right here don't know how to ride it," Jason said. Mew just hit his arm.

"But i know," Gulf suddenly said. The two snapped their heads on him. "Really?," Mee and Jason said simultaneously.

Gulf nodded. He place Mew on the bench before standing up and went to borrow Warren's skateboard.

Gulf put it on the ground and before he ride it, he blow a kiss towards Mew's direction. Mew just giggled and also catch it.

Jason just pinch his nose. "It's so stinky," he said. Mew just glared at him. But as soon as he heard the wheels of the skateboard, he immediately turned st Gulf and he saw him riding it effortlessly.

He even do some tricks and Mew's eyes never leave Gulf. He even clapped his hand everytime Gulf will do some stunts.

Warren and Jason just shook their heads. They really didn't expect this day to come, that they'll see their friend being inlove. But ut happened and Mew really looks so happy.

And ofcourse, they won't ruin that happiness. Mew deserve it.

Mew didn't realized that Gulf already stopped infront of him if Gulf didn't peck his lips. It was late for the two to look away. "Respect please. I repeat, respect please! Thank you!," Jason shouted. Warren just shook his head.

"Shut up!," Mew said to him.

Gulf just chuckled and held Mew's hand and help him stood up. "You want to try?,"

"B-But i-i don't know how," Mew said. It looks so easy when a person is riding a skateboard but when it's really your turn, it's actually hard. Especially that Mew also don't have experience to this and this would be his first time riding this thing.

"I'll teach you." Gulf said. "We'll borrow this for a while!," He said to Warren. Warren do a thumbs-up and both of them started playing basketball again.

"Come on," Gulf insisted.

"I might fall," Mew said.

"I'll catch you," Gulf said, smiling. Mew also smiled. "I know. Now how to ride this thing?," He asked.

"Okay so.." Gulf started assisting Mew on how to ride a skateboard. At first Mew really don't get it at all. So Gulf will stand beside him as Mew ride the skateboard. Mew felt like falling if he'll do it by himself but luckily, Gulf is their to help him.