going to get her 

Jacky Boy 👦

That's true my dear Phillipa

H⚽ 

Anyways, How's the racing life Jas?

Jas🏎

It's going really well! Obviously It's my first official 

weekend and I'm nervous but I've already had a 

pep talk from Lando this morning and I'll probably 

have another one from either Andreas or Zak before getting in

the car. Anyways, I've got to head to the garage now, but 

I'll try and talk you all later, but I'll probably be shattered 

Philidephia🧀

Good Luck sis, go and smash it 

Mountain ⛰

Good luck besite, your gonna do great 

out there this weekend 

Jacky Boy 👦

Go kick some racing arse Jas

Rice Bowl 🍚

You'll ace it Race! 

H⚽

Your gonna be great out on track Jas!

Just believe in yourself and you'll get there 

Jas🏎

Thanks lads! I'm off now bye 

Locking her phone, she placed it on the table before putting on her racing boots an then grabbing her phone again before leaving the room, to go and get Lando, so he isn't late again. She walks out of her room and closed the door and only walks a couple of steps before knocking on her teammates door. 

"Lan, come on, we need to go. Practice starts in 20 minutes and we need to talk to our engineers before heading out" I exclaimed whilst tapping my foot impatiently whilst waiting for the door to open and for an answer. 

"Aright, I'm coming" the voice from behind the door said and then the door opened t reveal Lando who was looking right at me. "Come on lets got" he said whilst poking me in the arm, which caused me let out a dry giggle before walking out of  hospitality and towards the garage. 

Approaching the garage, I took a deep breath before walking to my side of the garage and heading over to my engineer Tom to go over some of the data from testing. 

As I walk towards my engineer he sees me and when I get there, I stand next to him and he's explaining, my average position for FP1 and FP2 and saying that if I don't hit them targets it's not the end of the word, as its my first weekend. But I was more determined to beat them targets and got above and beyond to make the team proud. I was predicted P14, as they were going over my data from the last time I tested the previous car at this track but my aim is to get into the top ten and I'll make sure that happens.