She wanted to go home n freshen up but she didnt have the time as kk would come any moment now.

She asked her staff to wait outside. She tried on the dresses n finally chose 1 red dress. She wore it n did minimal maleup. It was an off shoulder short red dress. She looked at herself in the vanity mirror. She looked tired n exhausted. But she put up her best smile. Tears fell as she smiled. She didnt know what was happening to her. Why she was crying. She was looking at herself for few mins when she heard a knock from outside. She quickly wiped her tears n opened the door.

It was kk. One look at her n kk knew she was crying.
He went inside n locked the door.

He pulled teju towards him n hugged her tight.

Kk- Kya hua baby?

Teju- nothing.

Kk- No something is up with u.

Teju- Just too tired lately. Exhausted right now.

Kk- Do u want to skip the date today n wanna go home n rest??
He regretted the moment he said that cos he really wanted to propose tonight. But he knew she wasnt ok n looked tired.

Teju- No no. Lets go out tonight. I need this today.

Kk kissed her on the cheek. She grabbed her purse n was about to leave when kk pulled her towards him.

Kk- Arent u forgetting something.

Teju- What??

Kk picked up the evil eye necklace from her dressing table.
Teju- i didnt forget. I was gonna ask u to put it on me. Chal jaldi se put it. I m hungry.

Kk- Duniya ki sabse badi bhukkad hai tu. Kitna khaati hai??

Kk put tejus hair on one side n put the necklace on her. He beautiful shoulders were too tempting for him. He kissed her on the neck. Then he kissed her on the shoulders.

Kk- u wear these kind of clothes n then i cant control myself. Itni sonni lag rahi hai ki mann kar raha hai tujhe uthake le jau.

Teju- Kaha?

Kk- Bus le jau kidhar.

Teju- I thought u didnt notice me today. No compliments when u saw me. Nothing at all.

Kk- Oye kudiye. The moment i entered i saw u n i was gone. From this sexy dress to ur red lipstick i noticed evetything. N i was lost right there. I m trying to distract myself warna aaj ja nahi paayenge for dinner.

Teju smiled listening to this.

Teju- Ab chale??

Kk- Hmmm lets go.

He held her hand n walked towards their car.

As they drove towards their location kk was getting nervous. He was fidgetting with his playlist constantly.

Teku- Sunny r u ok??

Kk- Ya i m.fine. just feeling lil hot. Tu aise dressup hoti hai toh pasine choot jaate hai mere.

Kk kept thinking of all the things he wanted to say. How he would start.
His thoughts- stick to the letter. Should i bend my right knee down or left? If i bend my right knee then i will ask from my left hand. If i bend my left knee...

His thoughts were disturbed when teju said- what right left are you talking about?

Kk was shocked. Can she read my thoughts now? No wait she said i was talking about it n not thinking.

Teju- What r u talking about? If u dont know the road we can check on maps. But the road is pretty straight. No left or right here.

Kk- Haa. Woh nothing. I was thinking about something else. Didnt realise i was saying it out loud.

Teju was amused at his reaction. He looked cute when he tried to lie. She knew he waz hiding something.

They started going up the hill. Teju rolled the Windows down. Wind blowing her hair away. She kept her chin on the window n looked out.
The song 'Perfect' played in the car. Kk looked at teju. Each word resonated with what he felt for her. He felt like asking her right then n there.

Suddenly the car started jerking n there was a loud noise.

Kk stopped the car on the side. He asked teju to wait in car n went outside to check. The tire of his car was punctured. He was frustrated beyond words.

Kk- Fuckkkk. What timing man. Fuckkk..

Teju came out hearing him.

She looked at the punctured tyre.

She went to kk n hugged him.

Teju- Why r u getting so worked up? Its ok. Lets change it. Hope u have the spare right now.

Kk- Yes i do..

Teju- lets change it then.

Kk- No u wait i wil do it. U in this dress is a very distracting sight for me. Kuch lar nahi paunga if u keep standing here looking like this.

Teju laughed a lil.

Teju- But i will help u. U need me. N i m so hungry so if we do it together it will be faster.

Kk removed the parts needed for changing the tyre.

He removed his jacket. He started removing the punctured tyre. He was pissed n frustrated. It was supposed to be a beautiful date but has turned out to be a roadside puncture repair situation. Not the best start he thought.

His frustration was clear. Teju could see it.

Teju- Wait. U let me change. U look so bugged right now.

Kk- No no i will do it.

Teju leaned on the car. She looked at the beautiful full moon. The sky looked stunning. The stars were shining bright. Kk looked at teju. She looked stunning. Her short dress flew a lil as it was windy hill top. Her exposed legs n beautiful face made kks heart flutter.

How can someone be so hot n cute at the same time he thought.

He was lost looking at her when she turned n looked at him.

Teju- Stop looking at me like that. It makes me feel something.

Kk didnt say anything. He was just looking at her.

Teju- Sunnny..

Kks reverie was broken n he he just said

Kk- Will u marry me laddoo?

Teju thought she heard something wrong.

Teju- What??

Kk just realised what he did. He just asked her. Just like that. He had a whole speech prepared. He wasnt even holding the ring. He was so lost in her that he just asked her right then n there.

N now he couldnt wait more. He didnt want to wait anymore. He was looking at her n he knew this is what he was waiting his whole life.

Kk- Will u marry me??

Teju was stunned. She thought she heard him wrong the first time.

Kk- Noo. Wait wait before u answer.

This confused teju.

Kk grabbed his jacket n quickly removed the ring. He bent down on one knee, opened the ring box n asked again.

Kk- ladoo u have made me the happiest person in this world but just loving me the way u do. I cannot imagine a day or minute away from u. I want u to be mine forever n ever. We have been thru some really tough times n have come out of it loving each other more than before...
I want u to be mine forever....

Before he could say further.

Teju- Nooo. Noooo. No

Teju opened the car door n went inside.