39 insta.

📍the past

📍the past.
Liked by landonorris and 4.729.209 others.
@danielricciardo: these were the days. I miss our fun super much! Throwback to when i was racing with my best friend and the love of my life. These were the days, these were my vest moments and i will miss you forever. I know you will look over me and our two kids. I know you will be there.

Tagged: @maxverstappen1

@landonorris: i will miss you, Max!!
@charles_leclerc: you were amazing! We will miss you dearly.
@sebastianvettel: if you need anything Daniel. You know where to find me and Kimi. Condolences 💐.
@kimimatiasraikkonen: taken from us too soon. Condolences 💐.
@user1: no! Max!!
@alex_albon: he was such a great driver. I will miss him. My condolences 💐, Daniel.
@josverstappen7: i lost my son...i still can't believe it...
@fernandoalo_official: we will miss him dearly.
@lewishamilton: my biggest rival but one of my closest friend. My condolences to you Daniel! 💐
@sophiekumpen: i know my baby is in heaven. Where all the angels go to look over us. I will miss him.
@georgerussell63: my friend and track rival. My buddy and my heart goes out to his family. I had hoped that this would never happen again. My condolences 💐.
@schecoperez: i will miss one of my best team mates. He was always there when you needed him. He was very kind and helpful. An amazing dad. My condolences 💐.
@pierregasly: I wouldn't be with Charles if Max didn't set us up. Without him. I wouldn't have had the family i have today. So thank you, Max! For being the awesome and best person this world could have wished for. But we can all say that god is selfish for stealing max from us. My condolences 💐.
@carlossainz55: my condolences 💐, daniel. He was the perfect person for you. He was a joy and a very good person.
@mickschumacher: i thank him again for saving my father's record and i will miss his super much. He was an amazing person. My condolences 💐.
@estebanocon: i may have rarely spoken to him and got in a couple of fights. But he never deserved to go like this. I'm still horrified by what has happened. My condolences 💐.
@lance_stroll: my condolences 💐 to everyone. We will miss this legend. Rest in peace Max.
@nikitamazepin: condolences 💐.
@valtteribottas: rest in peace, you crazy dutchman. We will miss you. 💐
@yukitsunoda0511: my condolences 💐. We will miss you max!!!
@maxverstappen1: what the fuck is going on?
   @danielricciardo: nothing!! 😁