"I know since I'm older, I'm supposed to be teaching you this stuff, but I need your help. How do I tell her that shit sucked?" Rue questions, looking at the fifteen year old girl with a small crease in between her eyebrows.

"I don't know Rue. I think you just need to be honest with her. You comin' to Fez's with me?" Leilani continues, standing up off the bed and pulling the ponytail off her wrist, pulling her brunette hair into a low bun.

"Nah, imma hangout with Jules and Elliot." Rue sighs, not moving and inch as she looks at Leilani spray her perfume over her shirt, picking up the fabric and checking how it smells.

"Alright, I'll see you later. I love you!" Leilani yells as she walks down the hallway, opening the front door and grabbing her brothers car keys out her pocket.

♡︎

Making sure to pick up Alo on the way, the raven-haired girl having to blow up her best friends phone and almost causing her to wreck, the two girls made their way over to Fez's home. The windows were rolled down as Taylor Swift softly played in the background, the window breezing through the hair.

Pulling into Fez's driveway, she makes sure to wave at the camera in the driveway so Ash knew who it was; incase he decided to just randomly walk outside with a shotgun pointed at her head.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Maddy's birthday party?" Leilani questions as she walks toward the front door, opening the metal gate and bending down; getting the spare key from under the rug.

"Yeah, but Cassie's there. She's been acting different and I didn't wanna fuck with that shit today." Alo explains, walking in behind Leilani as she takes off her converse, setting them neatly beside the door.

Leilani knew exactly why Cassie was acting weird. Nate had been ignoring her, trying to go after Maddy again. Like I said before, Leilani knows all and sees all.

"Hey Fez!" Alo yells into the house as she removes her purse from her shoulder, setting it on the kitchen chair and sitting on the barstool.

"Oh, hey Leilani." Faye greets, her body sat on top of the counter and a can of spaghettios in her hand, the spoon being held in her mouth.

"Hey Faye. Oh, I love your shorts! Where'd you get them?" Leilani gushes, looking at the girls velvet pink shorts that rode above her waist. Faye smiles widely, looking at the girl with awe.

"I think I got them at Walmart to be honest. I'm not sure though." Faye nods, messing with the waistband of her shorts and trying to look at the tag that was in the back of the shorts.

"Yo, wassup?" Fez walks into the kitchen, giving both Alo and Leilani a quick hug. Ash walks in behind him, dressed in a matching grey sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Hey leprechaun boy." Alo smiles at Fez, who rolls his eyes and opens the cabinet, pulling out a box of macaroni and setting it on the counter.

"You know I hate when you call me that." Fez sighs, gently scooting Faye over so he could get a pot from under the counter; placing it in the sink so he could fill it up.

"But you let me." Alo winks, and Leilani raises her eyebrows in surprise when Fez laughs at her words, shaking his head as the small pot fills with water.

"Is it just me or are they flirting?" Faye asks dumbfounded, looking between Ash and Leilani for a reply.

"Alo's a whore, you get used to it." Leilani sighs, jumping off the barstool and walking over to Ash, high-fiving him as she walks to the bathroom.

Alo perceived herself as a whore, but in reality she wasn't. She had only had her first kiss, hadn't even had sex yet. A full on virgin, the type of girl that boys dream of; but can never find in this generation.

"Not a whore!" Alo yells down the hallway, Leilani shaking her head as she laughs, throwing up the middle finger behind her back as she walks into the bathroom and shuts the door.

"If you're a whore, that's okay. It's your body." Faye smiles sweetly at the black-haired girl, who nods in response, throwing a thumbs up to the girl.

Fez sighs, watching as the water boils in the small pot as Ash sits next to Alo at the bar, scrolling on his phone. Faye still sits on the counter, her legs crossed as she continues eating out of the spaghettios can, looking around awkwardly.

"Aye, it's getting dark out. You stayin' over?" Fez asks Leilani as she walks down the hallway and into the kitchen. Hopping onto the counter and taking a seat next to Faye, she shrugs.

"I mean I don't want to intrude. I've been here so much the past few days." Leilani hesitates, reaching down to the drawer under her and taking out a spoon, then reaching into the cabinet above her and grabbing a can of spaghettios.

"Nah, you not intruding. Ash needs to start hanging out with people his own age." Fez explains, slapping his little brothers shoulder who looks at him with a confused expression.

"I do hangout with people my own age!" Ash is quick to defend, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes slightly narrowed as he looks at his brother.

"Oh for real? Who?" Fez challenges, leaning on the counter and placing his palms on the material, looking at his brother with an expecting look.

"Uh-Leilani." He points to the brunette girl, who shakes her head quickly, pausing her chewing and wiping her mouth.

"We're barely friends. We barely talk, every time you see me you say no more than twenty words than me." Leilani argues, her words slightly muffled by the spaghettios in her mouth. Ash sends her a look as if to say 'shut the fuck up, quit making it worse'.

"That isn't true! I spoke to you at school after you got jumped." Ash tells her, crossing his arms over his chest and standing up straighter, Alo snorting with laughter behind him.

"Ash, you literally said like two words to me." Leilani laughs, taking another spoonful of spaghettios and popping it into her mouth; chewing quietly.

"But I spoke to you!" Ash exclaims, waving his arms out in front of him. Fez laughs, slapping his brothers chest and removing the pot from the stove, walking over to the sink with it.

"I mean if you don't want to hangout with me, just say that. I won't be offended, I get it. You're going through puberty, hitting your growth spurt and shit." Leilani tells him, shrugging and moving away from the sink so Fez could pour out the macaroni into the strainer.

"I never said that." Ash mumbles, crossing his arms over his chest again and looking down at the ground, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Then I know exactly what we're going to do first." Leilani smiles, tapping the spoon against the rim of the can and looking up at Ash through her lashes.

"And what's that?" He replies, raising a single eyebrow and smiling slightly. Alo blows air out her mouth, shaking her head.

"We're going shopping."

authors note
cute ash & leilani check