Preface

When you ask about the summer season, you mostly get the answers to "why" and rarely the answer to "how".

So here is a guide to loving summer, answering the "hows".

❝ TABLE OF CONTENTS: (ongoing) ❞

1. Be fearless
2. Embrace the warmth
3. Mingle
4. ??? 

❝ BACKSTORY ❞

A "retired" writer, who has only written one book, finally fulfills her own wishes by stepping into the land of Inazuma this summer.

Usually, you were accompanied by the traveler and Paimon but if they weren't available, Yoimiya, a pyrotechnician, would be the one sticking to you like glue—if ever she wasn't busy with her job.

You didn't have a lot of plans during your vacation but book signings, firework lightings, and falling in love? Those were completely unwritten on your list.

❝ GENERAL ❞

Do note that this fic will be short and will only have 10 chapters since there will be less conflict and mainly focuses on Yoimiya and [Name]'s relationship.

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

✧ English isn't my first language so there will be grammatical errors.

✧ I put [name] instead of y/n due to personal preferences.

✧ This is a Yoimiya x fem! reader so the pronouns I've placed are she/her. Feel free to switch it up to your liking though!

✧ Updates are available every two weeks.

❝ PLOT RELATED INFO ❞

✧ I chose Lumine as the traveler since she is my traveler in-game.

✧The description towards the reader, "[name]" may be too detailed or inaccurate since I'm going to start building more character on her so that she isn't only shown as Yoimiya's love interest.

✧ The vision and weapon that the reader has is up to the reader's choice.

✧ Some situations may be based on the in-game storyline and mechanics (ex: the waypoint/statue mechanic).

❝ DISCLAIMER ❞

✧ I do not own genshin impact, their canon lore, and the characters that are in it.

✧ I do not own the cover photo.

❝ EXTRAS ❞

There will be a lot of heavy foreshadowing and easter eggs here be it from a movie, a show, or a song (ESPECIALLY Taylor Swift song references).

Can you spot them all?

I'll be adding more notes in the future but for now enjoy reading!