What's wrong?

Chapter 2

Y/n 's pov

I groaned groggily as I sat up rubbing my eyes a bit before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting out of the shower I grabbed my clothes and put them on before I felt eyes pierce the back of my head again but I ignored it.

The eyes were still burning themselves into the back of my head as I finished up my tasks and turned around to still see nothing.

I sighed and just thought it was my own paranoia as I went to get a bowl of cereal. Afterward I heard my doorbell ring so I went to go see who was there.

Opening the door I saw a mailman walking away and a small package on the ground.

I picked it up and looked at the label it showed my name and address as I shook it a bit. Bringing it inside I shook it a bit more taking it for something small and grabbing a box cutter to open it.

Opening it, inside was a small yellow colored amulet with a piece of paper attached. Taking it out of the box and read the note.

"Meet me at the park, 8 pm tonight."

I stood there for a moment.

Nope.

I wrapped the note around the amulet, threw it back in the box and tossed it into the trash.

I'm not meeting someone random at night. I thought to myself as I went on with my day.

Dream's pov

I looked through the window as I saw him throw the gift in the trash.

"He threw away our gift! How dare he!?"

"You should've gone with something smaller and not so expensive."

I said as I heard grumbling of cruses and complaining. I sighed and got up and began to leave as they kept complaining.

Returning back to my castle the voice was still complaining about how ungrateful he was and was it not enough?

Sighing I saw ink and blue talking a bit in the living room as I walked over to them.

"Hey guys!"

I said as they turned towards me with a smile.

"Hey dream! How are you?"

I heard ink ask as blue came up to me with a note and handed it to me. I grabbed it and read it in confusion.

"Meet me at the park, 8 pm tonight."

What?

I put the note in my pocket and continued greeting them before getting to my room as I brought out the note and saw that it had changed.

"What's wrong? Afraid of your true feelings?"

I stood still as the note changed once more.

"Go get him."

I threw the note in the air and blasted it away as the voice laughed before I felt my body grow weak and while trying to grab onto something I blacked out.

When I came too, ink and blue were over checking on me.

"Dream are you alright? What happened?"

"I don't know, I just felt weak and passed out."

"Alright but let us know if you need anything."

I nodded as I got up feeling a bit of pain from the fall.

The voice laughed again has I groaned feeling a headache form.

"Come on dream, you have to go get him soon or-"

"Shut up!"

"Or what?"

"Just leave me alone!"

"Come on, we both know that you love him, now go get him."

"JUST SHUT UP! PLEASE!"

I teleported to the void and sat down on the stump before breaking down. As the tears flowed down my skull I saw a black apple in the distance.

—————
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I hope you all enjoyed!
Lukielu out!