Not a Chapter!

So. . . the entire world is completely fucked. For some of you who don't know, Russia has invaded Ukraine, and already hundreds maybe even thousands are dead because of Putin's selfishness. And I may have to take a short break from writing on this book so I can fully grasp the situation on all of this fuckery. My heart and prayers go out to Ukraine and its people.

If any of you wanna help Ukraine and its people go check out the link. It talks about how you could help and it takes you to websites that you can donate to or volunteer.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/1082992947/ukraine-support-help

This is the best I can do to help. That's about it from me, please be kind to one another and I hope you have a good night's sleep.

Here are some calming Bible verses. If any of you are atheists or don't believe, that is completely fine, you can skip this.

Hebrews 13:6
"So we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; What man can do to me?"

Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Matthew 6:34
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Exodus 14:14
"The Lord shall fight for you, and you shall keep your peace

Isiah 40:29
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

Luke 1:37
"For nothing will be impossible with God"

God bless you all
♡︎♡︎♡︎