Clowny and the safe place

Warning for if you don't ship it: this contains traces of Clowny x Foxy. They don't get together or anything and nothing happens, but it could definitely be interpreted in it.

Clowny woke up in the carnival. This was the 4th week Clowny had spent in the carnival by himself. There used to be a fox named Foxy, but he had been taken away by a group of survivors. The carnival was locked now, since Mr P, the owner of the carnival, had been arrested. Clowny scavenged the grounds for food and water left over, as he couldn't leave, due to the gates being locked. There was no way Clowny would survive. Everyday, he struggled more and more, getting thinner and thinner. One day, however, it changed.

Foxy climbed the stair case. When he got to his room, he picked up his phone and left again.
"Hey, Mama. Yeah, I'm fine," Foxy talked to the woman on the phone.
"Are you ok? You seem troubled." Foxy stopped halfway down the stairs, and listened intently.
"What?! No. No, no." He hissed. Doggy, who was in the kitchen, walked towards Foxy and watched him, arms crossed.
"I'm coming. Calm down! Its ok. It'll be fine." Foxy hung up. Doggy asked him what had happened.
"My dad was attacked by my Mama. He's been admitted to hospital," Foxy answered. Doggys eyes widened. He knew his friends mother was secondarily infected, but she had actually attacked her husband! Foxy ran down the rest of the stairs, threw on a hoodie, and grabbed his bike.

His parents had decided, since his ma was secondarily infected, and his older brother was friends with Doggy, that Foxy would move to the safe place. His two older siblings were old enough to live by themselves. But he had younger siblings who were too young to live without parents. Were they ok? If dad had been put in the hospital, what had happened to the kids?!

When he got to the hospital, he saw his two older siblings, Fred and Freya were there, comforting mama. The younger two, Finn and Frankie were on a couch, playing on mamas phone.
"They weren't' there when ma attacked dad," Fred saw Foxy looking at the two, confused.
"Fritz!" Foxys mama called out Foxys real name. Foxy ran towards her.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I couldn't work the stove, you know we got a new one recently, yes? Well, I asked your father for help, and he just shakes his head at me and backs away. Already I was angry. This was the last straw." Her english was getting worse. It happened whenever she got really stressed.
"I got too angry and attacked. Before I know it, Freya, who was visiting at the time, grabbed your father and separated us. She takes him to the hospital and calls Fred about the situation."

Foxy spent the night with his parents, in the hospital. In the morning, he left. He rode slower, on the way home. Taking in his surroundings, thinking. He saw the carnival and stopped. It was closed? Makes sense. No one was using it. No one was there. He decided to go in. He hid his bike. He remembered every single corner of that carnival. But he hadn't explored presently before, only seen it, through bars. He sat on a bench, and ate his lunch his mama had prepared for him.

Clowny could sense the presence of someone in the carnival. Once you have been alone for too long, you can feel the difference, see it, sense it. He heard it after. He hid for a bit. The bushes around the carnival were spiky, and blurred his vision, which had never been the best to begin with. A fox, around his age. He couldn't see any real features on them, though. He flexed his arm, the one holding his mallet. Once the new comer had sat down, Clowny ripped through the bush, tearing his clothes and sensitive skin. The fox looked up and gasped. He ran out of the carnival. Shoot. Clowny thought. He was certainly out of practice, but... why had that fox looked somewhat familiar?

Foxy rode back to the safe place on his bike. Not to retreat. He knew the face too well to be scared of it. To get a cure. They kept spares in their fridge, since there were still animals who hadn't been cured yet, so they had spares at all times. Thats why Foxy hadn't seen Clowny at all since the infection! He was stuck. He replayed the jump scare, of Clowny running through the bush at him, mallet swinging. Clowny had looked so thin and weak. Was that also why Clowny hadn't scared him?