Part one

It's a chilly and crisp autumn evening, we had decided to take a small vacation to a remote cabin in the mountains. It's beautiful, the leaves are changing, there's a light rain
dripping on the rooftop from the trees creating a relaxing tone. You're sitting sitting by the fire nose deep in the very tantalizing and erotic book you're reading, while I'm in town getting some groceries to cook dinner. I get back from the store and you've decided to take a break and help me unload the car. The book you're reading has made you feel very needy, and you're now craving my touch. You're being very cute and ditsy, purposefully dropping items and bending over in front of me in order to get my attention. You think I don't notice, but I do I just don't act on your neediness right away. We cook our dinner together and clean up. And we're walking to the living room to put on a movie and relax. I have a bottle of wine and our glasses, but I set them down and grab your arm to spin you around.

I firmly press you against the wall, and whisper in your ear "the book youre reading has made you a needy little princess now hasn't?" You look up at me with a look of surprise and desire. With one hand I run it up your body and lightly grip your throat. I start softly kissing your lips and with my free hand I run it down your body, you're wearing nothing but one of my shirts and it's way to big for you. But you look adorable wearing it. You've already created a mess on yourself. Your inner thighs have your juices all over them. I give your clit a little touch, a tease and that's all. I can see it in your eyes that you're needing more than that. But you'll have to wait for that and earn it.

I guide you down to your knees where you look up at me with your beautiful needy eyes and you know what you need to do, what I'm instructing you to do, with a smile on your face while you're unbuckling my pants. You pull down my pants and boxers and my hard cock flops out. You bite your lip and look up at me while you  start lightly stroking my hard throbbing cock. You then begin massaging and lightly sucking on my balls. Then you start licking from my balls all the way to the tip. Lightly licking kissing and sucking on the tip of my cock. You go back to my balls and lick from my balls to the tip again but once you get the to the tip you take my cock balls deep down your throat. You're gagging but you hold it there for a few seconds and then you come up and let out a big gasp for air and you do it again and I let out a moan of pleasure and you look up at me, slobber dripping down your chin   Smiling at me. You take my cock in your hand, and lightly lick the tip of my cock.

I look down at you and I smile while looking into your eyes, I know what you want to hear. Your eyes are telling that you're begging for the words to come out of my mouth. I take my hand and grip the back of your neck, and slowly push my cock deeper and deeper down your throat. You're gagging desperate to come up for air. I hold you there a little while longer, and let you come up for air, you gasp and have slobber everywhere and I say "you're an extraordinary princess for me aren't you? I think you've been good enough to receive a little attention." Your face is glowing, you did good, you're proud of yourself. You can tell by the tone of my voice that I mean it. I pick you up off your knees and give you a kiss, "why don't we go lay on the couch princess, it's time for you to get what you need." You hurry over to the couch and lay down legs spread wide open. With the "come fuck me daddy" look in your eyes.

I slowly walk over to you laying on the couch, I get between your legs, lift your shirt up off of you. I begin softly kissing up your body while pinching and pulling on your cute perfect little nipples. I move my way up your now sweet yet salty body. I bite and kiss on your neck, and whisper into your ear "who's a my little princess?" As I tease your dripping wet pussy with the tip of my cock. Sliding it up and down your clit while softly kissing your lips, with a light grip on your throat. You reply "I'm your naughty princess right daddy?" As you're saying this I slip just the tip into you, your eyes widen thinking I'm about to make you forget your own name. But I pull it out of you, your eyes water up saddened because you think you're not going to get any attention. I look into your eyes and start kissing back down your body.