after the gameover(chapter 1 gameover)s

These are the chapter 1 gameovers chapter 2, 3 and the attractions will all be in separate chapters. If you like any of these prompts then feel free to add to them in the comments or take the idea and rewrite it yourself

First Trial time up

Joe stamerd away from the bed that was painted with blood, his own clothes splatter from frantically trying to run to the bed"Sara... please no... I failed.." joe then blacked out from fear.
Then he woke up to a guy asking him if he's ok, but joe didn't respond but instead rolled into a ball and cried quietly.
"Hey sir please calm down woof" someone said as they patted the brown hair and helped joe calm down. When he was calm enough to move and speak, He let everyone introduce themselves. he then went to the scared girl, who the child who calmed him was now trying to calm down the girl "hey there, i'm not going to hurt you" joe said as he rubbed the girls back. "Thank you but, m-my siss-ter i-" the other middle schooler hugged her "it's ok moew, you and plain boy both are stronger than you think woof!" He then pulled joe into the hug. "I believe in you both moew!" joe hugged the two middle schoolers tight and from then on he vowed to protect the two till the end when they get out of this place. "I needed this. Thank you, my names joe by the way". "T-thank y-you both, I-im ka-kanna" "and i'm gin woof! I'll make sure to help you both meow!"

Russian roulette gone wrong

"Ah!" sara shouted as she lowered the gun she stepped back as she saw the blood pouring from kai's head. The room was silent but sara was trembling she took a breath and shot the gun and hoped that she didn't shoot the others by mistake which she didn't. Once the others were released, Sara fell to her knees and started sobbing. Joe came over and rubbed her back while keji and qtaro left the room she heard the two arguing outside the room about what had happened. "I-i! Joe i- i k-killed k-a-ai" joe pulled sara into a hug "sara you didn't mean to, i know you didn't. It was an accident, sara you need to calm down." he rubbed her back and calmed her down when she finally could leave the room she saw qtaro and keji qtaro had a red mark on his face indicating keji had punched him, she immediately turned away and kept saying "sorry" over and over again under her breath, qtaro heard and simply nodded. She was still kept up on kai so when qtaro said he went back and found the last doll part she started tearing again and ran off which led to a group search for her

Failing the Birdcage Game

"Big sis sara!" gin screamed loudly. Sara moved to the cage but was pulled back by keji "sara stop, those things may hurt you" sara tried to break free but her attempts had failed "b-but gin is!" "sara the lights have died, we don't know what happened to him but if we try and interfere we both could get hurt, I don't want gin to be hurt but... losing 1 is better then 2 or 3". Sara just cried as keji rubbed her back, the lights would not turn back on but they heard something pulling the cage up. So the two stumbled up the latter sara quickly rushed to the cage only to see pieces of gin's cape and a small pool of blood, she fell to her knees as she heard a voice but it wasn't keji's. "Big sis sara... it hurts meow..." sara looked all around to find the source of the voice but she couldn't find it. "I'm scared woof, big sis sara... why does it hurt so much meow.." keji helped sara out to find nao, but sara could still hear that voice. "Meow big sis sara where did you go, woof! did you and mr. policeman leave me?" she heard it ask. "It's dark meow..."

Staying in the Last Supper Room

"You are welcomed, Kanna Kizuchi. Regrets... can wait until after taking part. Eheehee..." milly look directly at kanna before continuing "Ahaha...! Let this wonderful, wonderful Main Game beg-" joe panicked and yelled "where's sara!?" everyone was getting upset again, but milly just sighed and said "we cannot wait any longer, i'm sorry ahah..." the group was uneasy for the whole game as Nao stood determined and went through revealing the truth throughout the main game, after the execution her and reko demanded to see sara, milly simply laughed and opened a door that no one came out of. Nao opened the door to see sara laying on the floor no sign of injure but she wasn't breathing, nao looked at the collar on the body it was so tight that sara's neck was blue, when nao explained what she thinks happened, and reko screamed at milly while alice held her back so she wouldn't get hurt, as qtaro was trying to calm keji from doing something he'd regret, and shin was keeping gin and kanna away from the room. "y-You can't see Miss sara.. uh.. she's. "