"I'm sorry I've been so—"

"Enough of that. Alcyone Montague, you don't need to apologise for feeling your emotions. You might have had to apologise before but never to use okay?"

Ally wiped a tear that fell from her eye and nodded. She didn't know why she was so emotional anymore. She just wanted this to be over because she wasn't sure if the emotional turmoil could last forever. Were they going to forever live in a war? Would you-know-who ever be defeated? She had so many questions and all she wanted was a hug from the person she loved the most but he wasn't there. It left her feeling incredibly vulnerable.

Frank squeezed Ally's shoulder and he went out to the kitchen. She hated being left to ponder her thoughts. She had her interview in the ministry next week and she had finally drafted up an example of legislation for the interview that she could talk about.

She still drafted legislation but her heart originally being with lycanthropy had changed and she decided to focus on giants as she knew that the death eaters were trying to enlist them. She knew that it was risky but she was loyal to a fault and she loved Mr Hagrid in school.

It wasn't long before Alice came in to tell Ally that their food was ready. She was so excited and beamed up at Alice before following her to the dining table. The smell of the Cawl was just beautiful. Alice had even sorted out crusty bread and cheese for the group. It was lovely to just be with friends in that moment and truly just appreciate being in each other's presence with nothing else happening. It felt relaxing.

Ally knew she shouldn't be too hasty or get her hopes up but she wished there were more days when they could just act like their age. Everyone was growing up and it was sometimes hard to stomach. She didn't want to feel like her youth was being robbed. She despised the thought and in all honesty she just wanted to live as best as she could while she was so young. Ally took a spoonful of her cawl and moaned at the taste. Alice had truly outdone herself.

"Nice sweetie?" Toby teased causing Ally to giggle slightly before nodding

"I'm glad you like it Ally," Alice smiled

The rest of the dinner went by extraordinarily well, it was peaceful and Ally even managed to indulge in a wine while they were making their welsh cakes. It was just lovely to spend some quality time with the people she loved. She wondered what their lives would be like ten years down the line.

Frank and Alice would have seven babies and be the best parents and look after them with so much love and spoil them rotten. They would still be madly in love and worship the ground each other walk on.

Toby and Sirius would adopt a set of twins and be the cool dads who tried not to be overbearing on their babies. Ally thought they would one hundred percent ensure that their Twinnies were dressed incredibly smart and she knew that Sirius would dress them in little leather jackets as he loved his so much. She also knew that Sirius would make sure his babies had so much love and felt that love radiate through the whole entire house, she thought Sirius and Toby would be amazing daddies.

She thought James and lily would still be together too, they'd have about two to three kids as James always said he wanted his children to have a sibling as he often felt quite lonely. That made ally sad because she loved having lots of siblings so could never imagine what it was like to be an only child. So she thought that James would at least try for two and if he was lucky get three.