They stumbled out of Frank's fireplace and let out a scream of disgust. In front of them, both Alice and Frank were naked in quite an intimate position. Toby immediately covered ally's eyes and she reached up to do the same to him.

"We'll come back!" Ally squeaked

"No, no! It's okay." Frank scrambled

Ally couldn't help but begin to chuckle. She should have known to send an owl to them. Frank and Alice really wanted to start a family, Frank had always told Ally that so they were always having sex when Alice was fertile. They'd been trying for a while but they weren't having any luck.

Frank said it was extremely disheartening but he had read in a Muggle book that it could take up to one year to get pregnant so he was trying not to become too disheartened. He had told ally that it was Alice who would wake crying when she got her period every month, it was Alice who sobbed and breaking her heart thinking it was her body failing her.

Ally didn't ever pretend she knew what that felt like but she had told Frank the story about her mother having fertility struggles and then having six children. It was rare but they shouldn't give up hope. Things take time and Ally knew it would be so incredibly worth it when they had a little baby in their arm.

Ally just knew Frank and Alice would be amazing parents. She just knew it and she couldn't wait to see them flourish and love their little baby wholeheartedly.

"Right we're decent now," Alice chuckled

"Frank, a pleasure," Toby smiled with a wink hugging Frank tightly

Ally gave Alice a right hug before jumping up to wrap her  arms tightly around Frank's neck.

"Ally I missed you," Frank whispered into her hair

"I missed you too Frankie," she whispered, squeezing him a little tighter

"Hows our child doing?" Alice asked after a moment

"I'm okay, I'm looking forward to Cawl though," ally smiled pulling away from Frank

"Yes! We've been watching it all day yesterday, so now we're going to reheat and dish it up. Crusty bread and cheese?" Alice beamed excitedly running into the kitchen

"She's been realy looking forward to having you here. We made the welsh cake batter so all you have to do is help us roll it Ally." Frank smiled

Ally nodded and sat down on the armchair that was in the corner of the room. She didn't really want to sit on the main sofa after seeing what Alice and Frank had been doing on it so she went for the safest bit. Toby looked between the two and smiled before going to help Alice in the kitchen.

"Thankyou for having me and Tobes," she told him

"Ally, we'll always have you here. Just because you've been going through things it doesn't mean we aren't here for you." He told her sternly

Ally knew that she'd been pretty shit during her heart ache. She was selfish but she needed to take some time to herself, she didn't grieve properly with her dad and she wanted to take the time to process her emotions properly this time.

She felt as if she was over it though, Remus Lupin had made a decision to finish with her that day by walking out on her. He might not have realised it but he had broken Ally's heart entirely.