Chapter 1 ;)

So how you ladies doin' tonight?" Mugen slurred. He had had a little too much to drink that night. Ok. He had had WAY too much to drink. And now he was, of course, chatting up the girls in the brothel window.

"Do yah think I could get some kinda discount or somethin'? Lemme tell you I'll rock your wor-" He was suddenly cut off by a strong hand wrapping itself around his bicep.

"Hey man what the hell you think you're doin'?"

"Just shut up and come with me," a familiar voice growled.

Jin.

"Hey what's the big idea?! I'm just tryin'a get off! Even YOU have to understand that!!!"

Mugen rambled like this the whole way back to their shared hotel room. Once they finally arrived, Jin shoved him inside and onto the floor.

"Can't you handle any responsibility?! Fu and I work our butts off to get food and beds and what do you do?! You go out and waste your life on women!!!"

"What do you mean waste my life?" Mugen asked. Jin almost sounded... jealous.

Jin's eyes widened and he quickly corrected himself. "And by life, I mean money. OUR money." Mugen smirked at the usually calm and collected Jin, who had begun to shuffle uncomfortably.

"Well... I'm going to sleep now so, uh, goodnight." Jin quickly crossed the room and lay down. Mugen, still smirking, rolled over and began to make a plan.

"Goodnight"