𝒗: 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍

Start from the beginning

"Damn it, let go!"

Y/n annoyedly scold the zombie before moving her body on the left to dodge the male zombie who was about to pull her arms.

"Fvck! Why all of you are so strong?"

Everything seems so fast as the zombies flock more on her side making her more aggravated and disappointed from her strength and agility.

The folded knife that Nayeon give her comes to her mind when she was too behind in fighting the zombies.

To her luck Y/n manage to kill each zombies who was in the right corner with her knife, the former attacker got stabbed at the forehead.

The second was kicked and slushed in throat, the third was pinned down and kick in stomach who now rolls away.

Whilst the fourth was thrown out by the building the fifth got be-headed.

Once Y/n finished her task she then glance at her shoulder only to see how close the two male and female zombies are.

But the worst things is that one of the zombie were about to ran her over, a tall figure instantly appeared on her sight that came from her behind.

The boy jump from the wall before it landed in front her. The boy punch, throw and kick the zombie as he made him unconscious for a while.

He then manage to move Y/n farther from the enemies as he throw a fist and dodge every of it by just a hand to hand combat.

For the last time, Suhyeok manage to hit the blonde zombie in the stomach before he shove the face of it on the a window with a strong impact.

The blood splatters on the face of Suhyeok yet he never minded it.

Even he is breathing heavily and his heart is pumping so loud because of the adrenaline rush, the only first thing came to the boy's mind after his fight is to check Y/n.

Seeing the girl behind him, flushed and terrified from what happened Suhyeok felt sad for the girl.

So he did what he think is right, Suhyeok didn't hesitate to close their distance and embrace the young lady infront of him.

"It's fine... they're gone, they can't hurt you anymore. You are safe,"

The soft harmonic whisper of Suhyeok, slowly sooths Y/n's senses. Her heartbeat slow down and her breathing calm down.

Y/n's tears continue to cascade from her face and the boy who's holding her let her have a moment of peace and silence.

There has been a minutes of serenity before Suhyeok decided to get theirselves search for a safe room where they can temporarily stay for a whilst and wash their blood off.

"I have a sister..."

Suhyeok's head whipped on Y/n after hearing the lady's voice.

He stopped staring at Y/n for a consecutive seconds but  when he realizes that it may be an awkward move, he stopped it reluctantly however when the female started to speak, he took it as an opportunity to  glance.