Chapter 7 - Mustafar

Start from the beginning

I pulled my mind back to him, and showed him what I saw in him.

A Kongo. An apex predator, wrapped in chains, locked to the dark side. He can only go as far as he is allowed.

Then I showed him me. An apex predator, with freedom. With choices. I have no chains. I can skip to the dark side and dance with it, and go back to the light side for morning tea. I am whole.

He almost left then, but I fully gripped his hand in mine, my fingers tangling with his.

Then I showed him, him. Whole, with no chains. Laughing. Powerful. Focused. Free. Choices. Options. Light powers, dark powers.

I heard him gasp, and his hand in mine yanked me closer. His mask hit the ground, audible even over the wind and lava rivers, and his lips were on mine, the spell broken, a new one taking its place.

Need consumed me as I let him pick me up. He slammed me against the command shuttle and growled, still kissing me.

He removed his lips and stared at me for a moment, breathing heavy. The wind whipped violently around us, the air hot and stifling. I wanted to reach out, to run my hands through his hair. Instead, I let my head fall to the shuttle as he debated something, finally coming to a conclusion.

Sucking in a breath, his hand slipped under my dress and pulled my panties off, throwing them into the wind. Oh.

It would seem I made the right choice with a dress. My body clenched in anticipation.

His lips were on me again, and I felt his free hand fumbling with his pants. The kisses were rough, our tongues battling for control, our teeth clashing together. My entire being was yearning for his touch, somehow hotter than the air around us.

"Kylo," I moaned as his mouth dropped to my breasts, pushing the fabric underneath them. He sucked hard, then peeked up at me. He stuck two fingers in my mouth and I sucked, locking eyes with him. As my tongue danced between and around them, his face contorted into a violent need that I knew mirrored my own.

When he went to pull out, I closed my mouth just enough for my teeth to grind against his skin. He growled in response, shoving the two fingers swiftly inside my clenching pussy. I relaxed against the side of the command shuttle, the metal feeling hot against my skin. But my bond was elsewhere, lost in his strong hands. I made noises, his fingers curling and pumping, sending me into a euphoric state.

"Tell me what you need, Rjea," he said around my tits.

I flashed it to him in images: my legs wrapped around him, his cock sliding inside me, right here, his fingers on my clit, his mouth on my neck. In the next instant his hand in my cunt disappeared. I moaned, desperate, and he chuckled.

"You get your wish, little one," he murmured in my ear, the tickling of his breath sending static down my spine, arching it reflexively.

I thought I'd needed him before—been desperate before. But the way he so clearly felt a similar need seemed enhanced my own. The knowledge was as seductive as his motions.

His cock poked at my entrance, swirling around a bit, soaking up the silky wetness. It didn't take long for me to crack.

"Fuck me, Kylo," I practically whimpered. I'd never wanted anything more, I thought I might actually crumble if he didn't slide inside me.

He let out a little half chuckle, half growl, igniting a fierce primal instinct inside me.

"Good girl," he growled.

He slammed into me; the pain came first. I cried out, then whimpered when the pleasure came next in the form of his fingers rubbing my clit. My noises seemed to fuel him. His hand on my clit did an unpredictable dance while his hips slammed into mine. I opened my legs wider, letting him in further, my sweaty shoulders sliding against the metal. His hand on my waist tightened to hold me while an invisible hand wrapped around my neck. I tried to suck in a breath as my orgasm also tried to build.