𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶:7

Start from the beginning

His father nodded before bringing the one in his hands inside. "Get in faster Jaemin, it's look like it's going to rain," shouted her mother from the inside as the sky outside darken. "Alright," turning around as he glance over the fences.

His actions came to a halt when a girl in hoodies passed by the path outside their gate, on her way to the other house, which was a little farther into the woods. Jaemin kept his gaze fixed on her as she moved, unaware of him.

"Jaemin, you'll catch a cold," his mother warned as rain poured down on him. Jaemin hastened his stride as he entered the house, soaked in rain. Jaemin looked again over the window to the path where the girl had taken, but she was long gone.

 Jaemin looked again over the window to the path where the girl had taken, but she was long gone

na_butterfly
Min, have you arrived?

na.jaemin_
yeah, and nana says hi

na_butterfly
Oh hi oldie nana 😚

sun_hyuck
thank god she's not my granddaughter

na_butterfly
shut up flying assh-

sun_hyuck
uhuh what you gonna do bout if
I dont?

jen_show
Jaemin say hi to your nana
from me nono

na_butterfly
Jeno where's my ice cream?!!
I thought you said you're on your way!!

na.jaemin_
Okay Jeno

sun_hyuck
you not gonna get it you lazy
ugly butterfly.

jen_show
Hyuck can you please quick, the
Ice cream is going melt.

na_butterfly
why would you bring hyuck
with you 🤦🏻‍♀️

renjeon_
Ya NA BI OPEN THE FUCKING
DOOR!!

na_butterfly
wtf, who said you can come
you mf

renjeon_
are you kidding me??
you said you want some popcorn
you even blackmailed
me that you will kill my cat

na_butterfly
oh I forgot about that and
junnieee
YOU DONT FUCKING
HAVE A CAT YOU DUMB

renjeon_
oh

jen_show
LEE DONGHYUCK
aishh now I have to get another
ice cream

na.jaemin_
Have fun guys 💆🏻‍♀️

"Let's go Min, I'll show you your room," his grandmother murmured as she took a step upstairs. Jaemin trailed behind her. His room was nicely decorated, with beige walls and light wood furnishings. "Wah, nana definitely has a fantastic taste," he exclaimed as he hugged his grandmother.

"Now unpack," she ordered after giving him a pat on the head, then left Jaemin there to himself. Jaemin opened the door to the mini balcony he had in his room to the view of the other house not that far from them.

"Hmm, why don't I remember that house?" he wondered to himself. Jaemin breathes the cold rain air as a gentle wind touches his face. His lips curled into a gentle smile. "The air in the village feels a lot better," he mumbled to himself.

A movement from the other house caught his attention as he leaned against the balcony railing. The same girl he saw only a few minutes before opened the curtain to her balcony, but immediately closed it again when she noticed him standing there watching.

Jaemin couldn't see her face well since it began to rain heavily. "Jaemin, come on in. It's cold outside, baby "He flinches when he hears his mother's voice - quickly turning around, sliding the door close. His hand was drawn to his beating heart.

"What is wrong with me?"

This melody that we hear endlessly is our language