Chapter 237 Topic Center 

 "Okay." Tian Mi nodded with a smile.

If he played, she could watch with her, if he didn't, the two of them could just walk around at will.

Tian Mi's arrival can be said to have attracted the attention of many people. With such a height, a beautiful face, white and supple skin, and a good-looking figure, there are naturally many people who pay attention. There were also new men who had never met and asked the people next to them after Ye Zexuan and Tian Mi passed by.

"Who is this woman? She's very beautiful." Someone asked curiously among the new male comrades in the municipal party compound,

"That's the target of Captain Ye of the Public Security Bureau." This is someone who knows the situation.

"That's Ye Gongan, and it's quite ordinary. How did you find such a good match?" Some people were surprised.

People are not the standard Chinese character face, just a little taller, so lucky, when it comes to such a beautiful object.

"This is Captain Ye's target. He is very lucky." Some people envied him.

"Don't think about this woman, it's someone else's object."

A man said with a smile: "Isn't it okay to look at it? Don't we also have young and single female officers in our compound!"

But this woman is really good-looking, The person is tall, if he also has such an object, he can wake up laughing from a dream.

"Isn't there a few female officers in Ye'an who like him very much? Don't he know who he is?" This woman is so beautiful, so she doesn't make trouble if she knows this? !

Sometimes gossip really doesn't distinguish between men and women, so someone asked.

"You said, how did Captain Ye catch such a beautiful object?"

Some people were curious, and naturally some people were puzzled.

"You guys don't know, this Captain Ye's target is a college student, a college student admitted by a serious college entrance examination, but he doesn't have a job yet."

"I'm studying in school, so I don't have a job, so I'll be fine if I have a job after graduation." Some people don't care.

"Didn't you see what the lesbian was wearing? Could it be a bargain? Most of Captain Ye's salary was sent to her.

" Captain Ye won't eat in the cafeteria when the captain's partner arrives."

"Do you know why?"

"Why? His partner cooks for him at home?!" He really can go to the kitchen and the hall, which is really impressive envious.

"Nothing, cooking is cooking, but Ye Zexuan cooks for his object." Someone laughed.

A gay man was surprised: "Ah? Really, I can't tell that Captain Ye is someone who knows how to cook." It's too spineless for a big man to cook for his partner.

"You don't know, this Captain Ye spoiled his object... tsk... I guess you all want to marry Captain Ye after seeing it."

"Then why are you saying that Captain Ye is not married yet? There are objects, and He is also twenty-eight." Some people were also puzzled.

"We don't know about this, but Captain Ye's target is quite young. I heard that he is just over 20 years old. It is estimated that he will have to wait two years." "

"Can't you be in a hurry? But if you have someone like this, I guess she'll act coquettishly twice. You shouldn't be soft-hearted and depend on her." Someone sneered.

"That's true." Someone nodded in agreement.

Such a good-looking person can only be relieved after eating in his own bowl, so someone whispered: "However, the object of this discussion is always the object of discussion. If it is accidentally scattered, then Captain Ye is not at a loss? If it was me, I would You have to eat it to be safe."

"Then how do you know that Captain Ye didn't eat?" someone whispered.

"Yes, it is estimated that no one else can't help it."

Tian Mi and Ye Zexuan naturally did not hear the words of these discussions. After a few turns, they went upstairs and went home.

In the room, Tian Mi was lying on the bed in pajamas, Ye Zexuan sat on the chair, put Tian Mi's leg on his, and gently pressed Tian Mi's calf.

"You're exhausted from the train today, so you should rest early. Huh?" Ye Zexuan looked at Tian Mi's comfortably narrowed eyes, and couldn't help but speak indulgently.

Tian Mi hummed: "Well... it's okay."

"Are you going to sleep at night?" Tian Mi asked with eyes wide open.

Ye Zexuan shook his head before thinking about it: "I won't go, I'll accompany you."

Tian Mi gave Ye Zexuan a white look: "I can sleep alone."

Ye Zexuan chuckled: "But I won't be able to sleep."

"Will someone gossip? ?" Tian Mi asked.

"No, no one pays attention to where I sleep at night. No one is so idle!" Ye Zexuan said.

In fact, there are people who are so idle, but these words are only discussed in private, and they don't dare to say it. After all, I just saw Ye Zexuan was still at home at night, and I don't know if they fell asleep and whether Ye Zexuan went to sleep. But even if I went to stay overnight and stayed so late, this lonely man and widow was another object, so I guess it was indispensable... Everyone is young, who doesn't know.

Tian Mi didn't bother about this issue. Anyway, she was almost used to it. When she was with Ye Zexuan, she was coaxed to sleep by Ye Zexuan.

"Your colleague from the Public Security Bureau getting married tomorrow, is your relationship with you? If I don't come, you won't be able to watch the wedding when you come to Wulin?"

Ye Zexuan said, "I have paid some money, so it doesn't matter if I don't come. But you're here, and it's better to go see it tomorrow."

"How much money do your colleagues usually give when they get married?" Tian Mi asked curiously.

Ye Zexuan smiled and kissed Tian Mi's finger. After biting him twice, he answered, "It depends on the situation. If the relationship is good, it's about ten yuan. If the relationship is normal, I will give it. With three dollars."

These days, the relationship is normal, and it is already a lot of money to have three or five dollars for a single member. This is only in the same bureau to give such a high amount of money. Now some people get married and follow the member. The money is only about a dollar. Don't look at these three dollars is not much, most of the average people's wages are still around forty or fifty yuan these years, if they are all higher, after a year, more people will get married, it is estimated that just with the money they can make people's wages It's used up, so it's not easy to talk about human debt.

Although Ye Zexuan's salary now looks at 187 yuan in addition to the allowance for business trips and assignments, this is also due to the fact that there are additional subsidies for military personnel to change jobs, and the nature of the work is somewhat special. .

In the Public Security Bureau, it is not uncommon for male police officers to earn around 70 to 80 yuan per month, but they are all ordinary police officers. Even so, they are higher than the average factory workers. It's just that if you have a family and a family, if there are a few more people in the family, and there is no job, life will naturally be difficult.

"Taller than me, the classmates in our class get married, and we are all alone for fifty cents. This month, two female classmates in our class get married, and I go out with one dollar." Tian Mi said with a smile.

Don't look at how little one dollar is, this college student has no job, only a monthly allowance of 30 yuan from the state, and the 50 cents are not too small. After all, everyone has to live. With the big, there are married classmates, but what to do.

Ye Zexuan rubbed Tian Mi's hair dotingly: "Five cents is not a lot for classmates who are generally related, and your monthly allowance is only thirty yuan."

Tian Mi nodded: "Yes, but I seem to have already received it. Nine months of allowances, ten months in December, and three hundred dollars."

Seeing Tian Mi's high interest, Ye Zexuan said with a smile, "Does Mi'er still have money?"

"Do you still have money?" Tian Mi asked back with a smile.

Ye Zexuan nodded: "You bought a lot of things today, silly girl. I guess you have no money. I happen to have some money at home. I put it in your bag just now, remember to use it, don't worry about grievances yourself. Well. ?"

Tian Mi's own bag was just a decoration and a cover, and she took out small things from the space for use. The coin purse in the bag contained only more than thirty dollars. When Tian Mi was washing her hands in the bathroom just now, Ye Zexuan took out her coin purse and stuffed 500 yuan into it.

He had calculated the current price on the black market, and thought that Tian Mi bought something that cost more than 300 to 400 yuan. Originally, he planned to give more, but at home he only had more than 600 cash left. The bank on weekends He didn't open the door, and he couldn't get the money, so he gave Tian Mi 500 yuan. When he was able to withdraw the money, he took it and went to Wulin next week and gave it to her.

"How about you give me money again?" Tian Mijiao smiled: "How much money do you give me again, I'm not afraid that I will lose everything to you." This man, who indulges her so much, is not afraid that he will end up with no money in the end. .

Tian Mi would not have such a big reaction to Ye Zexuan giving her money. Although she didn't spend much, Ye Zexuan didn't know, so most of the money she gave her was between 150 yuan and 200 yuan each time. Money like this. Tian Mi still accepts the pocket money given by her boyfriend.

"The money is given to you, you can use it. I can still support you." Ye Zexuan said as a matter of course.

Tian Mi smiled, which is true, because she has stock.

Ye Zexuan ignored Tian Mi's asking how much money he gave her, and Tian Mi also forgot to ask. In her impression, Ye Zexuan left her 6,000 yuan last time, which was given during the Chinese New Year. Five or six hundred yuan, other times it is mostly more than one hundred to two hundred yuan, and occasionally three or five hundred yuan, but not many times. She couldn't say that even if she accepted the money from Ye Zexuan, she had exchanged it for a new version of RMB, and she spent all the money she earned from selling food.

"I want to eat glutinous rice and pork porridge tomorrow." Tian Mi said suddenly.

Ye Zexuan nodded without thinking: "Okay, I'll cook glutinous rice porridge for you for breakfast."

It happened that there was glutinous rice bought by Tian Mi at home, otherwise he really didn't know where to find glutinous rice during this time. You must know that glutinous rice is more difficult to obtain than rice, and Tian Mi is lucky to be able to buy it.

Tian Mi lay down and chatted with Ye Zexuan, after talking for a while, she looked at the alarm clock and it was almost ten o'clock.

"Go take a shower." Tian Mi yawned. She came by the train at noon and didn't take a nap, and now she's starting to feel sleepy.

Ye Zexuan lowered his head and kissed Tian Mi's forehead, opened the quilt to cover Tian Mi, and then went to the water room to fetch water and took a bath at home.