This place about to blow

(Song lyrics "this place about to blow" is from blow by Kesha

Hi, this is first story so please no hate and I hope you all enjoy this book an have an amazing morning, noon or night see you :)

Btw don't mind some my bad English I didn't double check it so be warned :/

Tw:bad language/cursing
Mentioning bombs
Also this is my au that I wrote and it is also on Ao3)

Tommy's day could not get any worse

First, Tommy slept through his alarms because of a very long night so he had to hurry but also be quiet so he didn't wake his sleeping roommates and second it was raining.

Now don't get him wrong he loves the rain but it is a pain to keep out of his wings, but luckily for him, he remembered to wrap his wings up with bandages

'BOOM'

Just when he thought his day couldn't get worse he accidentally ran right into a villain attack while going through a store and trying to make it to his shop on time.

"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW AND DON'T MOVE " A loud voice yelled,

He looked around to try and find the source of the voice but instead saw the people around him quickly get to the ground and just stop moving,

'well fuck...might as well do it' he thought to herself as he slowly sat down on the ground.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP WE WON'T HURT YOU WE WILL JUST KEEP YOU ALL HERE UNTIL THE HERO'S COME" another voice yelled,

Tommy continued trying to find the source of the voices when the person next to him whispered

"don't worry kid if anything goes wrong to go behind me I will protect you for them"

he looks them up and down

'he looks like they couldn't hurt a fly even if they tried to.'

" I'm good fam, thanks though." "what?! Kid, I don't think you realize that this is a very dangerous situation, you need to listen to me so that I can help you and maybe we can get out of here with a scratch at most"

"ok well one, not a fucking kid dickhead and two with all offense you look extremely weak like I would fight you and win, so sorry big man but. No. thanks." KID, you're not thinking right-"

they were cut off by a gruff voice

"what is going on right now, we are keeping you as a hostage, and you start fighting about something"

he recognized that voice, he slowly turned around only to be faced with the number 1 villain 'Blade' "I-I-I-I-I-you-your-you're the bl-bl-blade,"

(Btw: Blade's power is super strength, but no one else know that beside close friends and family, also he acts emotionless around people he doesn't know or hero's, but when he's around his family and friends he acts like a normal person or whatever, he is a piglin hybrid and is also very protective, his costume is a fancy ruffle shirt with dress pants, long red cape, a crown that somehow can never fall off and a boar skull covering his face now if the skull is real or not you shall never know >:) and lastly an emerald earring)