For the longest time I just stood under that stream of water as it ran down the length of my body.  I stared at my feet as I watched all the dirt and grime wash off me.  I tilted my head back enjoying the warmth of this shower when I felt two hands slide around me.  "I'm so glad you're back with us and safe."  I smiled at the sweet sound of Rick's voice.  He started trailing kisses up and down my neck as that wonderful water ran down our bodies.  He slowly ran his hands down my sides until they landed on my hips.  "Did you miss me?"  He whispered as I nodded.  His fingers teased at my sensitive spot as I released my raspy reply and leaned back into his chest.  His fingers now gliding across in a fury before he slipped it inside of me.  I could feel him getting harder as his manhood pressed against my back.  I thrust my hips as he moved his finger in and out of me, "Rick." I moaned out to him.

"I knew you were banging that dude."  I startled at Tony's comment and almost slipped and fell out of the tub.  Tony reached out and caught me, his hand ending up on my breast.  He squeezed it and then ran his tongue across my neck before standing me back up and joining me in the shower.  "You're my girl.  I love you Annie."  Tony whispered in my ear.  He ran his hand down and squeezed my ass as he thrust into me.  "Tony stop," I said trying to push him off me, "I can't trust you anymore, we're not together."  I looked up at him as the words left my mouth and I saw anger flash through his chocolate brown eyes.  He spun me around pressing me against the shower wall and thrust himself into me harder and faster until he exploded inside me.  I slid down to my knees still under the water and looked over at him.  He leaned down, grabbing my hair and then whispering in my ear, "You're my girl, not his."  He walked to the bathroom door and turned back around to me, "Don't let me catch you with him or you'll be sorry you ever met him, you little whore."

    I was sitting at the dinner table as Carol dished out everyone's supper.  She nudged me, "Are you okay?  You seem like you're a million miles away."  I shivered as I continued to stare at my plate.  I didn't hear a word she said.  My mind was still hanging on Tony's words as he left me sitting on the floor of that tub.  Did he really mean that?  Would he really hurt me, or Rick?  He is definitely not my Tony anymore.  "Rox," Daryl spoke up this time, "You okay?  Carol was talkin' to ya."  I finally looked up at Carol.  She looked really worried.  "I'm okay, just thinkin'."  Rick pulled up a chair and sat beside me.  He smiled as he put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.  "I'm really glad you're back, and safe."  I blushed remembering my moment in the shower when I imagined him saying those exact words, as I pleasured myself imagining it was him.  Then I remembered Tony, his words.  I flinched away from Rick and he looked at me puzzled.  Just as I was about to speak up and say something to Rick he walked in and glared at me.  He took the seat on the other side of me and kept one hand on my knee throughout supper.  Every time Rick would lean over and whisper to me, smile at me, or touch me in any way Tony gripped my knee tighter pressing his fingertips into my skin, harder and harder every time.  I finished my food as quickly as I could without choking and pushed my plate back.  I stood to my feet and ran upstairs as fast as I could. 

     I threw myself onto the bed and slid my jeans down.  The imprints from Tony's fingertips were a deep purple on my knee.  I rubbed my knee where hes fingers gripped me so tight and let out an exasperated sigh.  I jumped when I heard someone knocking on the door.  "Who is it?"  I asked trying not to show the trembling in my voice.  I was so afraid that it was Tony coming back for more.  Coming back to show me how I belong to him.  He has grown so possessive, I don't know if it is the apocalypse that has made him this way or if he's just finally showing me who he really is, who he always was.  "It's me, Rick.  Open the door, I need to talk to you."  I slowly walked over to the door and reached for the lock.  I stopped.  Was it really him this time or my imagination playing tricks on me.  Was it really Tony again and I was just hearing Rick's voice because I wanted him right now?  I slowly opened the door and peeked around to see Rick standing there in that new uniform of his.  I opened the door all the way and slung my arms around his neck, then pulled him inside locking the door back.  I turned around and ran into Rick's arms causing him to fall backward onto the bed.  I seized his lips in mine as my tongue explored his mouth.  His hands roamed free up and down my body.  I stood up on my knees yanking my tank top over my head and slinging it across the room.  Rick's hand went immediately to my breast as his fingers flicked one of my nipples.  He sat up a little putting that nipple into his mouth and gently biting down.  I released a small moan as my hips ground against his.  "Rick,"  I said in ecstasy, "I want you so bad, I need you."  He smiled as his face was now pressed against my stomach and then flipped us both over so he was on top.  His fingers traced the waist band of my underwear and then brushed across my sweet spot sending shivers up my spine.  He grabbed either side of my underwear and slid them off.  On his way back up his tongue lapped at my female parts almost sending me over the edge.  "Rick!" I called out as his tongue pleasured me.  He popped back up and looked back at the door.  Turning back to look me in the eyes he covered my mouth with his hands, "The kids, your brother, their all still up."  I nodded as I smiled into his hand and he slipped into me.

    I lay there in Rick's arms as he brushed his fingertips across my arm.  "Roxanne," he started, "I came up here to ask you something."  I didn't look up at him.  "Is this Tony guy hurting you?"  I still didn't answer, nor did I look at him.  He wasn't really.  I had willingly had sex with him when I met back up with him and now he thinks we're together, not his fault right?  I shouldn't have been a slut.  "Roxanne?"  He asked sitting up and leaning against the headboard, "I saw him at dinner."  I looked at him surprised now.  He noticed what Tony was doing.  "What's his deal?  Is he bothering you, is he hurting you?"  I looked Rick in the eyes and shook my head no.  It wasn't a complete lie.  It did hurt but it's not like he's beating me or anything.  Rick put a hand up to my face and pressed his soft lips to mine.  "I will kill him if he hurts you."  I nodded resting my head on his chest.