When we got to the apartment, we see Futaro standing in front of the door talking to the camera. I sighed knowing that Futaro doesn't know about the auto locks.

Miku: What are you doing out here all by yourself?

Futaro: Huh? Miku? [Y/N]? Who's that?

[Y/N]: Who's who?

I turned around and see Chiyo standing there. Has she been following us? Chiyo looks up at us and then yelped before hiding behind a wall.

[Y/N]: Chiyo? What are you doing here?

Chiyo: I-I swear I wasn't following you! I-I-I was just trying to get home!

Miku: Home? You live here, too?

Chiyo: Y-Yes...

Miku: Someone said something similar before.

Miku looks back at Futaro as he whistles and looks to the side. I then sighed as I looked at Miku which she nods and goes up to the security panel.

[Y/N]: Futaro, how haven't you heard about auto locks before? It's everywhere nowadays. Chiyo, you don't have to be nervous. It's alright since you live here.

Miku: You can punch in our apartment number and it'll call us, Futaro.

Futaro: I-I knew that.

Miku: Sure.

Miku and I walked in as the doors opened. We then looked back at Futaro and Chiyo as they tilt their heads confused.

[Y/N]: What? Are you going to plan staying outside?

Futaro and Chiyo realised they were just standing still so they walked in the apartment along with us. We got in the elevator and split ways with Chiyo she lives in the floor below the quints.

Once we got in, I sighed a relief and stretched my arms. I then look at Miku and Futaro and pointed at the couch.

[Y/N]: You guys can just sit down. I'll call the others down.

Futaro and Miku nods as I walk upstairs to call the others. I knocked on Itsuki's door as she opened it with a disappointed look. She looks down at the couches and noticed Futaro before sighing.

Itsuki: He just had to come.

Itsuki goes downstairs as I walk up to Yotsuba's door. Before I could even knock, Yotsuba comes running out and crashed into me.

[Y/N]: *chuckles* What's the hurry?

Yotsuba: A-Ah! S-Sorry, [Y/N]-san!

Yotsuba helps me up as I walk up to Nino's door. Yotsuba followed me in case I needed help as well. I knocked on Nino's door as she voices "Who is it"

[Y/N]: It's me. Come on, it's time for your tutor session with Futaro.

Nino opens the door slightly as I see half of her face. I could feel her menacing aura slipping out the door before she slammed the door on me.

[Y/N]: Okay! That's new!

Yotsuba: *nervous chuckle*

Yotsuba and I walked up to Ichika's room and we didn't even need to knock. When we opened her door, it was the same dump we saw every other day.

Ichika: Oh... Good morning...

[Y/N]: It's past noon. I thought I said not to sleep past noon. It'll ruin your sleep schedule.

Ichika: I know but... Sleeping feels sooo good!

Yotsuba: We need to start our tutor session soon, Ichika! Uesugi-san and [Y/N]-san are waiting for us!