That smile is wiped off however, when slowly removes her hands from his sides despite her struggle and he holds them in his. He spins her underneath his arm and pulls her into his body.

Regulus' hand pressed against her back, between her shoulder blades as he slowly dips her down like they do in those cheesy films. But she seems to like it enough that she's simply staring up at him, clutching at the collar of his leather jacket. His nose brushes against hers as he slowly pulls her back upright.

Maria lets out a soft breath when they're both stood straight again, Regulus slowly leaning down and she feels the familiar burn of his lips against hers.

Their feet have stopped moving and they're simply stood on the polished wooden floor, kissing one and other softly before Maria pulls away and looks around with flushed cheeks.

Two older couples are stood together, staring at the pair with reminiscent smiles on their wrinkled faces making Maria even more flushed and Regulus chuckles, pulling her closer to him and pressing a kiss on the side of her head.

"Let's get out of here." Regulus murmurs against her hair and she nods quickly, allowing him to place his hand on the small of her back and lead her out towards the glass double doors.

As soon as they step out, they disappear and are stood a few feet from the porch of the Potter Manor.

"Brother?" Regulus questions making Maria shake her head a and Regulus grins. She knew that he was asking whether James is still here, but she knows that he and Lily went to visit Lily's parents for dinner.

Her feet are off the ground as he swoops her into his arms, bridal style, and she laughs, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as she is carried into the home and up the stairs. He drops her back onto her own feet and she flicks off her heels, closing the door behind them as she's pushed against the vanity desk.

Maria grins up at Regulus who looks down at her with so much love and desire that it's hard for her to stand up, relying on the desk behind her to keep her upright.

His hand slowly moves down to slide up the smooth skin of her thigh before jolting her up so she's sat on the desk making her let out a soft gasp.

"What do you want for your birthday, Maria?" He whispers, his hand edging further and further up her thigh every second. She stares up at him, her chest rising and falling nervously like it always does, no matter how many times they do this, she will always feel that sense of intimidation and weakness that she did the very first time. "What do you want me to do for you?"

Maria is silent, the only sound escaping her lips being the soft breaths that she cannot contain. She wants to see what his reaction to her lack of sound is, just for a little bit of fun.

"Do you want me to take care of you? Treat you like a Queen, praise you with so much pleasure that you beg for it?" Regulus whispers making Maria tremble slightly under his undressing eyes. "Or do you want me to fuck you like I would've three years ago if I got the chance? Like I utterly despise you. Should I take my anger out on you, Ria?"

Maria's eyelids flutter slightly when his hand slips beneath the stretchy material of her dress and she nods, wordlessly.

"Yes?" Regulus asks her. "Yes what?"

"Fuck me like you hate me." Maria whispers and he chuckles slightly under his breath, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Whatever you'd like, my love." He kisses her forehead making her smile before he roughly grips her hips making her gasp.

The next few seconds are a huge blur of lips moving roughly and hands grasping and tugging, Maria breathes desperately against his lips as her legs wrap around his waist, pulling her closer to him. Regulus groans against her lips as she tugs at his thick hair, roughly lifting her from the desk.

Her legs tighten around him as his hands grip her ass, tightly enough to leave marks as she's slammed against the wall of her bedroom making her gasp against his lips.

She's trapped between him and the wall as his lips move mercilessly across her jaw and down the skin of her neck, sucking and nibbling harshly at the tender flesh. Maria lets her head fall back against the wall, soft sounds of ecstasy scaling her swollen lips.

"God, the things you do to me, Potter." Regulus groans against her neck and he feels her legs tighten around his waist.

He moves his lips back to hers as he carries her to the bed, letting her drop onto it from in his arms and he shrugs off his jacket, allowing her to help him tear his t-shirt over his head.

Maria finds herself sighing in pleasure when his hand moves from her thigh to her clothed pussy making him smile slightly. He moves his other hand around her to the zip on her back and slowly pulls it down.

He peels the material from her body and she lets him.

Regulus feels his jeans grow tight at the mere sight of her, his hands slowly sliding up the soft skin from her hips, up the curve of her waist and to her breasts. His lips move down her chest and Maria feels an unwilling mix between a sigh and a moan leave her throat.

Once both of her boobs are scattered with love bites, he kisses down her stomach, his hands moving up and down her thighs in a soothing sort of way.

His fingers hook through the waistband of her lace underwear and he slowly drags them down her legs. He unbuckles his jeans and Maria looks at the ceiling in anticipation.

Regulus pinched her side and she looks up at him as he's positioned between her legs and a familiar question is in his eyes. She nods.

Regulus groans as soon as he slips inside of her, immediately gripping her hand and pushing it into the mattress and feeling her back arch towards him involuntarily. He roughly slams back into her after practically pulling all the way out making her yelp slightly, digging her nails into the skin on his back making him grunt as he moves.

His thrusts are powerful and she can tell he meant what he said about taking his anger out on her. And Maria lets him. She allows him to slam into her with enough force to make her eyes tear up and her legs tense, to make her cry out in a mixture of pain and pure euphoria. She lets him use her body as a source of relief, a source of pleasure.

It sounds pathetic, when you say it out loud. That she's letting him use her for pleasure, but she loves him enough to trust that he won't leave her be until she feels the same amount of solace that he feels in this very moment.

And Regulus knows that he plans on allowing her to do the exact same to him, it is her birthday after all. He plans on letting her use him until she's too exhausted to even move.

"Fuck, you always feel so fucking good." Regulus grunts, his hands grasping her waist as he pulls her body in the rhythm that his moves against hers. "So fucking good."

Maria can feel him hitting that spot inside of her every time. It makes her mind cloud over with nothing but the urge to reach that peak of elation that his body gives hers.

Regulus buries his face into her shoulder, she can feel his deep and blissful breaths hit the hot skin. Her hands move from where her nails dig into his skin up to tangle in his soft hair, grasping at like it's the only thing grounding her to the bed. Like it's the only thing keeping her from floating.

"Ria, I can't—I'm not going to last much longer." Regulus moans into her neck and she nods. He can feel himself being dragged down into the depths of sheer exultation.

The Potter girl's eyes roll back as a gasping moan escapes her parted lips when she feels herself come closer to her rapidly building orgasm, her legs becoming weaker around his waist as she tries to hold it off.

"Reg—I'm gonna—"

"Shhh, shh." Regulus whispers, removing his face from her neck and quickly pressing his lips against hers. "Just let it all go."

And she does.

As does he.

Regulus is a mess on top of her, whilst she's a mess beneath him, pleasure engulfing them completely and Maria can feel herself fall apart.

He laughs breathily against her lips, slowly slipping out of her making her grimace and smile up at him.

"So, Potter, are you going to use me?"

[][][]

𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 || 𝘳.𝘢.𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें