Ch 1:The Party

"Where's my little lad?? SUSAN FIND NIALL FOR ME! WE HAVE GUESTS" said the queen. "Your majesty h-he- went out.." said Susan. "your fired get your shit and get OUT!" said queen Ruth. "Ma'am please, I-I I'll do anything please!" said Susan with a tear sliding down her cheek. "GET OUT!" said Ruth coldly. "O-ok I'll get my bags" said Susan. "NO! Your crap now belongs to me! GET OUT" said Ruth. "NIALLL!!" screamed The queen. *Niall walks in surrounded by his hoes* "NIALL! You will stop this foolishness and get serious with your life. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THE THRONE! AND THESE TRAMPS CAN GO BACK TO THE STRIP CLUB THEY LIVE IN!" "Chill mum" said Niall in his most sexy cowabunga dude voice.

Niall's pov:

Man these hoes are so fine. Paid good money for em' too! Ugh all these pill poppers are making me regret coming home but you know what I'll ditch the sluts and stay.

"Ok mom" said Niall. Introduce me...

"This is Joanne and Phillip's beautiful daughter Genevieve" said the king

"This is Joanne and Phillip's beautiful daughter Genevieve" said the king. (Aka Niall's annoying father)

Niall's pov:

I just walked away. She wasn't even pretty. I went upstairs with my needle to sew my new sweater and dad followed. Blabbering on about how I'm a failure and I've had it. I didn't know at the time that-... I stabbed him. My needle was so sharp that it went through his heart, struggling and struggling and then he stopped breathing.. I was dumb struck at first but then I realized.. He's no longer the king.. Which means..