5 Years Old

This is where my life turns into thorns.
Tearing threw me.Like I'm a worthless nothing just like what my father says.It was a stormy night on a April.The rain was poring like it was crying with fear,I went to go see my mother before bed she was so beautiful.She had beautiful red hair just like me.We hugged and kissed each other good night.Then she took me into my dark room and put me in bed."If I'm never here I want you to remember that I love you and that I'll always be here with you."She said softly.When she told me that I never comprehend why she said that but I just told her that I loved her too.And with a kiss she left me in a dark room.But I wasn't slept long I would hear noise in the other room.In a quick snooze I heard a shriek of terror.Then I heard a lock to my door.Then I got up and tried to push and pull the door with no success.I was locked in.I quickly ran to the window where I could see a big shadow dangling from the window.I pushed the door with all my might with no window opened.Then as I looked harder I could see a person that had the same hair as me."It Was My Mother."I screamed.I started beating on the door but the thorns blocked me from her.An with no success she fell all the way down the huge tower.When I could finally get the window open I got hurt by a flower with thorns...